New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Thanks guys, Woodfire, bluebimmer, you guys hit the nail in the head! yun nga ang nasira, I brought it to the CASA kasi sila lang ang may towing, yesterday eh, sunday pa naman and I was in a real hurry, so no choice ako....Di naman siguro nasira ang engine ko? Kasi I only noticed after maybe 20 minutes after I left the house, sana lang nasira siya just a few minutes before I noticed na naka-red na yung warning at di pa siya sira when I left the house, para di masyadong naapektohan yung engine....Woodfire, Bluebimmer, di kaya nasira yung engine ko? Thanks

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    its unlikely na nadamage engine mo, observe mo nlang muna. common part na nasisira due to overheating is the thermostat, it will either be stuck closed or open which is both bad for the engine. palitan mo na rin para 1 tym service na with the waterpump.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Okay thanks i'll do that....hay salamat...kala ko nadamage pa pati engine ko....

4. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Woodfire, Bluebimmer, di kaya i-modify/repair ng casa yung radiator ko and I don't want to get their radiator kasi super taga! Can you recommend a place na nagmomodify or gumagawa ng radiator ng BMW? Or okay na ang AutoVec and/or ERL? Thanks guys!

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    its better kasi if u get a new radiator, baka hindi umobra ung repair sa old rad mo. never get parts from the $tealer, unless ok lng sayo hraphrapang hold-up hehe

6. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    hehehe Thanks, oo nga baka nga i'll just get a new one, Do you know the number of Mike parts? may nagsabi sa akin na okay daw doon ang mga parts. Thanks again

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    in my case, I didn't replace my old radiator. I just replaced the plastic "neck" with steel. the radiator of the BMW is really good and seldom conks out! only the "plastic neck" is the weak point.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Woodfire, where did you have yours made? yung sa akin kasi they tried to fix it with a steel pipe in the casa pero hindi daw naghold yung epoxy na ginamit nila, maybe doon sa place where you changed your pipe, they know what kind of epoxy/glue to use? I'll just bring the radiator there. Thanks

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    contact Ferman Lao of FusionR at 0917-8428869. As far as I know, hindi epoxy ang ginamit but tig-weld. BTW, Ferman has a radiator factory at Banawe.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Wow, thanks I'll contact him now!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Just came from the CASA, Sira nanaman ang BMW ko!