New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Since Ondoy, I became fascinated with cars. I detailed myself my SUV and restored it to a fantastic condition. Lately I realized I have a knock for restoring cars. I saw a friend's volvo 98 model s40 in her garage, did not run for more than 2 years, not registered for almost 4 years, and basically dead. Little by little, sourcing and researching and bringing parts from abroad, it is now running like certified used car. And to top it all I believe now that I can restore excellently with all OEM parts not only for Volvo but Benz, BMW, Jaguar and other high-end cars. Hmmm...I Believe I can Help Others too. You know what? I even bought my own diagnostic tester, which can diagnost all cars from 1996 models to today. (If you want me to share my experience and idea, you can email me to XXXX*XXXXX.com or text 0917XXXXXXX)
    Last edited by ghosthunter; May 19th, 2011 at 12:41 PM. Reason: contact info removed. Use PM.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    can you share before & after pics of your " restored " SUV ?

3. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Hi Renzo, sorry I don't have a picture of my Ondoy SUV. But I'll take a picture of it and post it later.

Joy of restoring Car