New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Mga Sir,

Any suggrestion po kung paano ma eliminate yung vibrating noise or sound sa dashboard. lalo na sa aircon vent (center) at sa may stereo area. My car po is honda 2000.

Thanks po

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    make sure everything is screw in tight. best way to localize it is by pressing on the suspected area/s while the engine is running. could also be some loose coins in the pocket/tray area sa dashboard.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by afrasay View Post
    make sure everything is screw in tight. best way to localize it is by pressing on the suspected area/s while the engine is running. could also be some loose coins in the pocket/tray area sa dashboard.
    same problem with mine. really irritating but noise stops when i pressed the area where noise came from. problem is, it takes a lot of work to take the dashboard out. maybe, i have to take that out later.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Baka may maluwag lang sa glove compartment. If not that, you can take it apart and fix the problem, then add more insulation...

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Hirap lang magtanggal ng dashboard

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    lakasan mo nalang volume ng radio...hehehe. di ba ninyo napansin minsan nawawala din yun noise.

Irritating vibrating noise sa dashboard