New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    people particularly those new city or jazz owners has anyone tried installing powerflow air intakes (e.g. simota, hks and k&n) how did you go about installing it...share naman dyan! thanks!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ...since it's new, wait for the warranty to expire. kasama kasi sa PMS na under warranty ang pagpalit ng filter element.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    meron akong nakikitang Jazz Fit/Dynamite sa may area ng xavierville...I think owner nun ung owner din ng car sales na R ang umpisa ng name ng shop...meron akong ilang kakilala na nagayos nung intake nila. basically they started with dropin filters muna.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    yeah sayang ang warranty, tiis muna hehe

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    cge na nga antay ko na lang...thanks...i got used to my GLi kasi with a simota intake sarap apakan gas pedal. anyways keep me posted to what changes you made with your honda's!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    check out the Jazz thread sa HCP forum. You can ask the Jazz owners there kung ano ginawa nila sa intake nila. There's a pic of a silver hatch owned by a female drag racer naka HKS mushroom filter with tube.

Interesting thing din the prototype unit brought in by HCPI which was the Brazilian Jazz has a different intake box compared to the local jazzes made in thailand.
    Last edited by Supierreman; February 8th, 2005 at 03:57 PM.

intake mods on '04 city/ jazz