New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Paano kung ang nakabanga sa akin hindi insured may babayaran po rin ba akng PF?kahit wala akng kasalanan?slmt....

2. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by boimontero1972 View Post
    Paano kung ang nakabanga sa akin hindi insured may babayaran po rin ba akng PF?kahit wala akng kasalanan?slmt....
    Dapat po wala kasi yun bumangga po dapat magpagawa nang kotse nyo sir. Pero kung ayaw nya magbayad pwede nyo pagawa through your insurer but you will have to pay participation fee and depreciation on parts in case may depreciation po or ask the other party to pay your fees. In due time your insurer will go after the other party to reimburse the amount for your claim. In the end babayaran pa rin po nun nakabangga lahat nang nagastos.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Thank you so much sir for the response i have now an idea regarding that matter.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2019
    guys, ilang beses ba ngbabayad ng participation fee sa isang claim?

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by intransit View Post
    guys, ilang beses ba ngbabayad ng participation fee sa isang claim?

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk
    if everything happened in one event, only once.
    kung inipon mo muna, as in, tatlong beses ka na-bangga over a period of time, once for every event.
    unless your warranty contract says otherwise.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    I had an incident early this year when a bus hit me at the rear when I was in full stop in a crossing and we went to the police precint near Manila hotel and the traffic investigator told the bus diver to pay up my participation fee and his driver's license was confiscated. But my driver's license was not conficated since I can be charge with traffic obstruction during the accident.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    I had an incident early this year when a bus hit me at the rear when I was in full stop in a crossing and we went to the police precint near Manila hotel and the traffic investigator told the bus diver to pay up my participation fee and his driver's license was confiscated. But my driver's license was not conficated since I can be charge with traffic obstruction during the accident.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    from what i understand,
    the law does not dictate who pays for the participation fee.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Insurance participation fee