The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    sir niky..... TURBOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH na yan..... hehehehe

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Sus... don't start the temptation again... tuwing tinitignan ko ang tsikot ni athos sa fordclub, OMG... GUSTO KO NANG MAG-TURBO!!!

Hey, baiskee... 204 whp na si bauer... (235 bhp)... turbo ka na rin!!!! :evil:
    hehehe...nuod na lang ako sa inyo. takot ako sa mabilis eh.

Quote Originally Posted by recklus View Post
    hayz, kakainggit talaga yang RS! may alam ba kayo nabibilan mura alloy wheels, side skirt at front grill nyan o sa casa lang talaga yan? hehe gsi lynx kasi sakin, can't afford yung RS. gusto ko lang sana maging look-a-like man lang
    try ask clifford bodykits... meron na ata silang oem replica (fiberglass). ;)

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    arvic, hinihintay ka lang sa wetlook. :D

4. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    bakas ako punta tsaka pinatitibag ko pa yung ramp sa haus hahaha

5. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    http://www.pbase.com/luwe/ford_lynx_rs
    This guy might still have them. This was posted way back in 2004 or so, but he might still be selling.

The mags aren't the same, and the headlights you could probably just have your stock lights sprayed for the blackout look. The tail-lights aren't a big deal... just get the skirts and the grille. Ford dealerships still have the grille replacement for the older Lynxes, but it doesn't look exactly the same as the RS grille. You could ask some members of Fordclubph (http://forum.fordclubph.com) if they're selling... bauer might be willing, he seems to sell everything...
    Today 12:00 AM
    wow the price i have to pay just to get it to look like that, at least may idea na ko hehe. hayz, need ko pa muna ulet mag ipon hahahaha, parang pang downpayment na pala ng new car. pag meron na pang bili i'll try to contact them hehe thanks

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Actually, it's not all that bad. Register ka na sa ford club and look around. One RS guy is selling his front bumper and grille. That's two parts down, and you can offset the cost of buying and painting by selling your stock pieces. :idea:

Yung sobrang hirap lang talaga yung mags. A lot of people have tried, but I have yet to see a set of four lug RS mags here in the Philippines.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    okie, i just registered! thanks

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Yung sobrang hirap lang talaga yung mags. A lot of people have tried, but I have yet to see a set of four lug RS mags here in the Philippines.
    meron pa yung stock mags sa akin... how 'bout yours? wala na ba?

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I have them in my storage room. A friend is also selling a set someone left at his shop.

Kaya lang, 5-lugs yan, di puwede sa GSi.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    niky anong spark plugs ginagamit mo?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Inquiry regarding lynx rs