New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    guys, i need your insights/opinions. i can hear a humming sound with my 2006 city while crusing around 40kph and up. pakiramdam ko sa gulong galing yung tunog di ko lang alam kung alin. is it something that i should worry about or is it just the tire? i can't remember hearing the sound 4/5 months ago. kelangan ko pa naman bumyahe papuntang probinsya this coming weekend. thanks in advance.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Depende din sa road condition na dinadaanan mo. Mas tahimik sa asphalt as compared sa cement. Check mo tire pressure din.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    actually pareho lang. mas rining ko lang nga sya kapag ka smooth ang kalsada. di kaya sa bearing yun? isang dere-deretso na tunog sya. parang ganito yung tunog e "hunnnggggggggggggg...."

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    that's weird. Madali naman malaman pag sound ng tires e.

Pa-check mo na lang sa Honda para sigurado ka.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    siguro nga mas ok na dalhin ko na sa honda para sure. salamat afrasay and Horsepower.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    check ur bearing (wheel hub)

this problem doesn't damage ur car immediately but find time to have it replaced or repaired.it costs below 2k i think.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    one more thing....
    bearing (wheel hub) is a "durable" consumable part of a car

better to have it checked every 10t km

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Another HONDA CITY lemon car????

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    a friend of a friend has the same problem with his civic... but its more of a "tok-tok-tok" sound coming from somewhere in the undershcassis. almost all parts of the underchassis have been replaced, but the sound is still there.

honda quality sucks!

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    i will bring it to casa next year to have it checked. i just hope that they will be able to find and fix the problem. thanks for your inputs. i really appreaciate it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
humming sound with my city while running