New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Most Benzes on SlW are neatly done. I rarely see one that's unloved & ugly.

Yep, kapag hindi kasi nauulanan mas less yun risk na magkaron ng rust.

Ah! I believe you with the W123. I got into a minor fender bender with a W123 back then and my fender was badly damaged. The W123? Not a single scratch nor dent.

Believe me when I say I'd take a restored/preserved W123/W108 over a brand new 1 or 3 series BMW any given day. Old Benzes has a nice touch of history in them. Old BMWs ... not so much. They're probably for the younger age group.

Lucky you to have the moolah to preserve not one, not two, not three but four classics. Car must be an asset on getting girls huh?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by d'flash View Post
    interior and engine bay pics sir
    d'flash meron ako sa thread ko. Sold this car for merely 50k nung parating na van namin. No parking space. nagsisisi ako kasi buy and sell nakabili, pagkatapos ako barat-baratin nakita ko may nakapaskil na 'for sale' sa oto ko sa Mindanao Ave. It really broke my heart =(

Anyway, here are some pics

I miss my Sentra
    Last edited by basti08; May 16th, 2013 at 09:01 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Car must be an asset on getting girls huh?
    Hahaha, no comment. Ikaw ha! ..
    Last edited by lowslowbenz; May 16th, 2013 at 09:09 PM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    pag girls ang may-ari ng tsikot, cguradong madumi at messy yan. pag guys, malinis.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    + 1

and

Don't use it when its raining. Or have a "pang-harabas" na kotse.

I usually cover my cars with a cloth car cover even when they are inside the garage. Before removal of those covers, feather dust them so that settled dust will not contaminate the inner lining of the cover, as this will scratch your paint when you put the cover on again. Try to wash the covers once a month. Yes, no tints. Try to place moisture absorbent inside the cabin. I lift my cars once a month, take off the wheels and wash the underside with soapy water, foam and brush, yup I am literally crawling underneath just to do this. Clean car inside out, good feeling. Nothing beats you cleaning the car yourself, DIY.
    how'd you lift them sir? i only have a scissor jack... hehe .i agree, the true measure of your love for the car is you yourself cleaning it

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ^

Nako, hindi totoo yan. Wait for the reaction of Cathy ..

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by poorprince View Post
    how'd you lift them sir? i only have a scissor jack... hehe .i agree, the true measure of your love for the car is you yourself cleaning it
    Invest in a 2 ton alligator jack, and a pair of jack stands (or 2 pairs if you can). Priceless when you need them the most.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Invest in a 2 ton alligator jack, and a pair of jack stands (or 2 pairs if you can). Priceless when you need them the most.
    and a spacious garage to do your DIYs. ;)

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    ------------
    Last edited by _Cathy_; May 16th, 2013 at 09:32 PM.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    pag girls ang may-ari ng tsikot, cguradong madumi at messy yan. pag guys, malinis.
    Retz, that's not always true. I have my car washed every week and I personally wax my car. I don't have any stuff in the cabin that's visible (Wala ako mga gamit sa loob ng car except for an umbrella. All others nakatago sa compartment)

How you take care of car somewhat reflects on your personality din. Hindi maganda sa babae ang burara

^

Nako, hindi totoo yan. Wait for the reaction of Cathy ..
    hahaha! I get really flattered when people make positive comments on how I take care of my car

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
how to keep older cars look and feel like new