New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Results 1 to 1 of 1
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    guys, what do you call the thing that holds up the hood when you want to look at the engine bay? tama ba yung hood support?

    edit: nev'mind. mods please close this thread.
    Last edited by roninblade; October 26th, 2005 at 03:55 PM.

hood support?