New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    hi niky,

actually this was already the problem before the auto-start alarm was installed.

thanks,

city

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    punta ka kay speedyfix in san juan (in front of wheel gallery).

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    city: First of all, may "EDIT" button sa mga posts natin, so you can just edit the old post instead of adding new posts for the same questions. Bka lang di ka aware.

Happens to my car as well dati, yung sa AM hirap mag start, anytime of the day that you've driven the car, succeeding starts are just "once-click"...

While di ko padin mapinpoint ang issue sa car ko (it doesn't happen anymore for the past 2 months though), it stopped occuring when I changed my battery. Basically the battery will test fine if you use a volt meter, but pag matagal di nagagamit (like overnight), it tends to self discharge faster than it's supposed to. Eventually, di nadin sya naghohold ng charge.

When I changed my battery to a new one, wala na yung sakit.

I'm not saying that's the problem sa car mo... Baka starter solenoid din. I'd try an electrical shop first if you know one malapit sa inyo.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    bro.. try to check the ff:

1. Main Relay of Fuel Pump.
    2. Fuel Pump

you said malakas ang battery and also may redondo siya... it seems like walang fuel na nag feed sa engine kaya ayaw magstart.

if starter kasi ang may problem usually walang redondo at tick lng maririnig mo

Quote Originally Posted by theveed
    city: First of all, may "EDIT" button sa mga posts natin, so you can just edit the old post instead of adding new posts for the same questions. Bka lang di ka aware.

Happens to my car as well dati, yung sa AM hirap mag start, anytime of the day that you've driven the car, succeeding starts are just "once-click"...

While di ko padin mapinpoint ang issue sa car ko (it doesn't happen anymore for the past 2 months though), it stopped occuring when I changed my battery. Basically the battery will test fine if you use a volt meter, but pag matagal di nagagamit (like overnight), it tends to self discharge faster than it's supposed to. Eventually, di nadin sya naghohold ng charge.

When I changed my battery to a new one, wala na yung sakit.

I'm not saying that's the problem sa car mo... Baka starter solenoid din. I'd try an electrical shop first if you know one malapit sa inyo.
    Hi Theveed,

I usually use the post quick reply para mabilis....anyway, thanks for the advise...we'll try and see if it's really the battery...thanks again bro!

city

Quote Originally Posted by 3stan
    bro.. try to check the ff:

1. Main Relay of Fuel Pump.
    2. Fuel Pump

you said malakas ang battery and also may redondo siya... it seems like walang fuel na nag feed sa engine kaya ayaw magstart.

if starter kasi ang may problem usually walang redondo at tick lng maririnig mo
    You could be right 3stan..thanks!..i'll keep you guys posted.

thanks to all!---city

7. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    another thing. i think this post should be under "the workshop"...

respective mods, paki-merge na lang po.

thank you...

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    I had a similar problem last week with my sentra. My car wouldn't start..The starter sounded good, everything was ok. the fuel pump..filters..everything was ok. Sometimes my car would start..sometimes it wouldn't. I had my tita's husband check my car. he checked it thoroughly n found that the distributor cap was all messed up. one of the distributors was cracked. we got that replaced n everything is fine now. We were going to take it to our mechanic.. who i dont trust fully (actually i dont trust any mechanic haha). good thing we didnt, because you never know what ELSE he'll "need" to replace. There's my 2 centavos.

U should tell those car alarm ppl to shove their alarm up their *ss. You don't fix an engine problem by upgrading your alarm. it's like trying to fix your TV by upgrading your microwave. its stupid.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    it's not the starter. i'd check the ignition coil/distributor muna. from experience baka dun yung most likely cause of the problem.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    dami talaga ma cause pra hard starting..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Honda Vtec Hard Starting problem