New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I already had experience with Multiline... I was looking for some bushings for my ES and they were still trying to claim that its OEM Honda... Geez, all they had to say was Jap replacement siya; i would have bought it naman talaga (since i was looking for Jap Replacement only).

2. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by tridagger
    sa CARPOWER in Taft Ave. Pasay City near EDSA. tel no 831 8558 or 511 0370 look for Orly.
    Do you have experience w/ CarPower? I went there and they offered me replacement shocks for my Cefiro. Paraut daw ang OEM nito. At the moment, I have no way of validating.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ;63667
    OK po ba sa HRC (just across Multiline), Carman (along one of the side streets in Banawe), and Chandler (Araneta Ave.)? Thanks.
    Does anyone have the contact nos of HRC and Chandler? Pa-post please kung meron. Thanks.

Edit: Got it na from another forum. Post ko na rin dito for reference:

HRC: 712-0303, 711-7021
    Last edited by Autobeat; August 11th, 2006 at 02:47 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    i use HRC for reference kasi mahal na din sa kanila.

ang pinakamura talaga for OEMs is Carpower Pasay. Then Honda QA, then HRC

5. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by easydeal View Post
    Do you have experience w/ CarPower? I went there and they offered me replacement shocks for my Cefiro. Paraut daw ang OEM nito. At the moment, I have no way of validating.
    i dont know about nissans but sa HCP kasi kahit bumili ka ng replacements na japan galing sa CArpower, hindi din gano daw nagtatagal. now i don't know kung gano sila kaharabas gumamit, kasi it's a factor

pero ako whenever i go out of my way sa Carpower, i make sure OEM na binibili ko para wala ng problema.

and ang ok sa Pasay, andun na din ang Goodgear for Hyundai/Kia naman

so here's the rule:

if Banawe : HRC for Honda Parts, Maspro for Hyundai Parts
    if Pasay : Carpower for Honda Parts, Goodgear for Hyundai Parts

labor and installation : honda spa. sa hyundai, casa pa din ako, bayad ako surcharge mura pa din eh

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
honda parts