New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Hi,
    ask ko lang po kung me alam kayo na nag ho-home service na mekaniko dito ko sa tandang sora, q.c.
    Ang oto ko e toyota corolla gli 93. ang problem ayaw mag tuloy ang pag start.
    3 months ago ganun din nagin problem pero nag palit ng fuel pump and then ok na sya. kaya lang after a week lang ng pag palit ng fuel pump e naka experience na ko ng hard starting as in mga twice ko i try start especially pag mainit na ang engine while sa umaga e one click lang naman. now, ayaw na mag tuloy ang start.
    pls txt me at 09274675523
    thanks

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    When you said ayaw mag start, do you just hear the click sound? If you do check mo yung body grounds. Particularly yung nasa left side ng engine, papunta sa may shock mount.

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    You may have coolant temperature sensor problem. fuel delivery is adjusted by coolant temp.

Or....

If the starter only "clicks" when trying to start the engine it could very well be that the starter contacts are failing. That is assuming that the battery and all related connections and components are in good shape.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jigendaisuke View Post
    Hi,
    ask ko lang po kung me alam kayo na nag ho-home service na mekaniko dito ko sa tandang sora, q.c.
    Ang oto ko e toyota corolla gli 93. ang problem ayaw mag tuloy ang pag start.
    3 months ago ganun din nagin problem pero nag palit ng fuel pump and then ok na sya. kaya lang after a week lang ng pag palit ng fuel pump e naka experience na ko ng hard starting as in mga twice ko i try start especially pag mainit na ang engine while sa umaga e one click lang naman. now, ayaw na mag tuloy ang start.
    pls txt me at 09274675523
    thanks

jigendaisuke,
    please write concisely, do not write like a confused teenager. you are just confusing people who are trying to help you. i know you did not study technical writing but please write as if you wanna be understood. there is a difference between starting and running. which one is which. does the engine start and has a difficult time, or does the engine start and stall. what is the frequency when this symptom happen. what is the time of the day. what is the ambient temperature? the needle might be in the haystack but if you know the exact location, it is easier to find in the barn. please be specific and concise. we are capable and willing to help.
    in computer lingo: GIGO.
    jick
    certified auto
    guam

Home service mechanic