New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Hey guys, i have a question.. Kaya pa ba ma-repair itong rear bumper ng Hilux (Pukpok or Press)? If yes, can anyone recomend a good repair shop, Or it has to be replaced with a new one.

Or does anyone here have replaced their new Hilux with aftermarket bumper, and selling their OEM bumper?

Thank You!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    major na damage na yata yan... mapukpok man yan pangit na dahil madadamage na pagka-chrome nya... sorry dude

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Replace na yan. Mababakbak lang yung chrome kapag pinokpok.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Chrome repair has never been popular here. I tried to study that during my college days but it seems that it is not cost effective in the local market (if you take into consideration the materials needed).

Either you have it banged and painted (no longer chrome) or replace it (new or surplus).

You also have the option to acquire upgraded bumpers from ARB or TJM. They are very tough and can take quite a beating.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    depende sa gusto mo.
    pag may pera, buy ng bago- oem or surplus.
    if wala pukpok and repaint mo nalang ng chrome na spray-can type, but dont expect perfect chrome finish like it used to be.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Ok. Cguro i'll replace it with a new one na lng. Tnx for the help guys.. Appreciate it.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post

You also have the option to acquire upgraded bumpers from ARB or TJM. They are very tough and can take quite a beating.

For me, I prefer the stock bumper than ARB, hndi ko gusto style ng ARB bumper for Hilux. Btw, where can i buy TJM bumper?

Tnx Otep.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    try having it repaired at chrome dazzler P. Tuazon cubao, that's where we had our old hilux bumper repaired before. I don't remember how much it was back then though

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by blu282 View Post
    For me, I prefer the stock bumper than ARB, hndi ko gusto style ng ARB bumper for Hilux. Btw, where can i buy TJM bumper?

Tnx Otep.
    check the 4x4ph.com forum for possible suppliers.

I think RIDE also carry TJM(???) or probably 199 Offroad House.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Thanks for the infos..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Hilux Rear Bumper Repair