New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    hi guys,
    this is my first post here, hope im doing this right.

anyway here's my problem. i need to mount something sa seat but i can't find the proper tool to use. please point me where can i buy the tools except sa casa. been looking around sa handyman and ace no luck.

TIA

here's the problem

tried the 8mm of this but no luck.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by arrows View Post
    hi guys,
    this is my first post here, hope im doing this right.

anyway here's my problem. i need to mount something sa seat but i can't find the proper tool to use. please point me where can i buy the tools except sa casa. been looking around sa handyman and ace no luck.

TIA

here's the problem

tried the 8mm of this but no luck.

the tool you need is called external torx or E torx socket. you probably need the E40 size for the seat bracket

3. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jick.cejoco View Post
    the tool you need is called external torx or E torx socket. you probably need the E40 size for the seat bracket
    hi thanks for the info.. really appreciate it. but do you know where can i buy it?

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    try mo na lang 12-point socket

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    torx kailangan dyan... wala sa conventional hardware yan... sa binondo dun sa LYS hardware sa recto meron nyan. 150 yata per piece

6. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by t2erns View Post
    try mo na lang 12-point socket
    tried it, but nagsslide lang.

Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post
    torx kailangan dyan... wala sa conventional hardware yan... sa binondo dun sa LYS hardware sa recto meron nyan. 150 yata per piece
    thanks. for the info.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    kung wala ka pang nahanap, subukan mo along Tomas Morato Street sa Kamuning, tindahan ng mga Nuts and Bolts, sorry di ko alam pangalan store. Meron din silang mga special tools.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    try mo sa y2k sa san juan, kay fernando's sa aurora blvd cubao and dun sa katabi nyang bolt center. palagay ko pwede naman pagtyagaan yan sa 12-point socket pukpok mo lang unti unti habang pinapaluwag mo.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    I think kaya naman yan ng vice grip:

If you plan to reuse the bolt, gamit ka nung magandang klase talaga na vice grip, wag yung mga pipitsuging china. Baka ma-strip lang yung bolt mo. Otherwise, if you can and will replace them with the regular bolts pwede na rin yung china. Higpitan mo na lang yung adjustment para di dumulas. Advantage sa mga first class na vice grip, adjust mo na tama lang so it will just grip and not eat into the bolt at di na dudulas yun.

Only problem that I can see is that naka-recess yata yung bolt?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    TS pwede ang six points dito . konting pukpok lang pasok yan .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
help. what is the proper tool?