New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Hey guys and gals, my speedometer cluster lights have malfunctioned, and maybe some warning lights also. The right side where the rpm and engine temp. is barely lit with the lights, parang napundi, pero may one time na bumalik. Also with the other places wala nang ilaw. Is there any repair shop specifically for Speedometer Clusters? I saw some websites in the US but i'm here in Manila.

Brand new is 40thou and i wanna try and save some money!! Any help would be highly appreciated! Thanks!!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    If QC area ka i can recommend Delacruz Auto electrical Corner Timog and Morato beside Ellens Facial. I use to work/help there every saturday. Luma na shop but the electricians are good.
    Last edited by 4JGtootsie; June 26th, 2007 at 08:44 PM.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    try wizards.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    * 4JGtootsie - Do you still have the contact info of Delacruz? At least matawagan ko muna, i'm from ortigas kasi. Sayang lang biyahe if ever. Hehe!

* maverick34 - Do you also have any contact info for wizards? And address also??

Thanks for your replies guys!!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    anong klaseng sasakyan po yan?

I would recommend DIY to save money. Madali lang magkalas ng ganyan...and normally cleaning lang ng contacts ang problem or bulb replacement...which is normally accessible naman sa likod nun.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Yup bro, DIY ka na lang. If your car is a honda then try this link. I use to have busted lights in my speedometer cluster(including the aircon/temp controls), just a day's work. . . I replaced all the bulbs and now everythings lit. Anyway, just incase you still prefer to pay, If your in the south area, just go to CAMSPEED near Alabang Town Center beside St. Jerome Church. Php500 for removal and replacement, bUt you have to buy the bulbs yourself. Last Note: if they remove the bulbs make sure to keep/Reuse the bulb sleeve (the plastic cover that gives the bulb color) if you buy that at concorde its pretty expensive for a plastic.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    De la Cruz/Timog Electrical 4108042, +639207918469 look for Jun

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    * wildthing - yung ride ko nasa sig ko, 98' bmw E36 316i.

I'm not very good kasi with DIY. I might just mess it up myself. I can try to do it but i want to leave it to the pros. If its gonna cost me only mga 1-2 thousand for everything okay na yun for me. I don't wanna risk messing anything up myself kasi, got clumsy hands! Hehe

* CPY61 - Thats a really cool link you sent, but its beyond my capacity and patience to try a DIY! Haha. At least i have an idea now.

Thanks guys!!! This is a big step further for me to fixing my cluster!!

9. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    it's a bimmer... baka kulang 1-2k dyan. hehe!

Help with Speedometer Cluster repair