New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    My City's stock horn isnt loud enough at hindi sya pinapansin ng mga trucks and those pesky jeepney drivers na walang road courtesy.. anybody who could help me find the best replacement horn.. your help is truly appreciated.

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    bili ka stebel horn "stebel" brand yan.. bsta isang malaki lng sya color red un mga 1500 un bro... lakas un.. yan gamit ko ngaun..

3. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by beerbelly View Post
    bili ka stebel horn "stebel" brand yan.. bsta isang malaki lng sya color red un mga 1500 un bro... lakas un.. yan gamit ko ngaun..

did you add a relay pa ba sir? honda city rin ho ba car nyo? had trouble wiht my 04 city kasi, changed the horns and pagmatagal ko na pindutin eh pumuputok yun gfuse ko...pati transmission damay. thanks.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by beerbelly View Post

did you add a relay pa ba sir? honda city rin ho ba car nyo? had trouble wiht my 04 city kasi, changed the horns and pagmatagal ko na pindutin eh pumuputok yun gfuse ko...pati transmission damay. thanks.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    i'm currently using stebel nautilus (twin air horn) w/ relay

but try looking for this:

it's the nautilus compact truck horn. dunno if it's available here. tell me if you do find one!

6. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Try asking around banawe. Sa Jetcar they sell Mitsuba horns. Those are really loud. For sure tatabi lahat kahit pa 22 wheeler yan. They will recommend if you need to install relay.

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    What's your ride? I read from an automotive forum a couple of days ago about upgrading the City's stock horn. The '06 City apparently blew its fuse off after honking twice.. di narin umilaw yung mounted third break lamp and signal lights.. what brand is the best replacement without changing the wires and adding relays?

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    If you want a louder horn, you really should add a relay. The stock wiring is only designed to take the current draw of the pathetic stock horn.

Better safe than sorry.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeye View Post

honda civic..d nko naglagay ng relay..anong horn ba pinalit mo? pareho kami ni psylocke ng horn pero mine's red.. sana mas mataas na amperes na fuse pinalit mo baka d na pumutok.. am not sure ah ^^

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    when you replace the stock horn of a honda city/jazz, you should tap the power from the battery and add a relay.

I suggest denso snail type horns. bang for the buck and durabilty is at par with OEM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
help Needed! What's the best Horn replacement for 2006 Honda City iDSI?