Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    CAR: '96 vti
    stereo left channel,power window and power lock- not working

fuse kaya? or something else

2. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Please provide more background information, is failure encountered at the same time, sabay-sabay bang bumigay. Are all windows not working? Yun alarm ba gumagana inspite of the power lock not working?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    yes sir FM, encountered all at the same time, and yes the alarm is working (thanx)

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    may ginawa ka ba sa kotse mo bago mangyari ito? di kaya natanggal yung socket sa control panel ng power windows at power door locks? for vti's medyo madali lang silipan iyan...just remove the door handle cover (inside)... use a flat crew driver to remove the hook located sa bandang ilalim ng handle cover...

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    wil do that tom sir chieffy. hope that's the only problem. Kaya lang pati ung left channel ng stereo d gumagana (with power amp)

6. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Don't get intimated on questioning ha, part of problem diagnosis yan. Also don't call me sir, di naman ako me-ari ng tsikot, FM is enough. Mukhang isolated yun problema mo sa left front door, nanduon ang control mechanism ng power window and lock tapos may problema ka rin sa left speaker mo. Check mo muna kung intact ang mga connection sa passenger door mo. Damage fuse could be check visually dapat wala syang open (putol) wire connecting both terminal. Fuse box can be found under your dash positioned on left of your steering wheel, fuse diagram is on the cover to guide you on the location of fuses.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    thank you, FM and chieffyFM

8. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    need a suggestion what is the possible problem of nissan patrol 3.0di 2005 model when i start the engine there's a noisy sound like fuel knock and also it has a check engine, what is the possible problem?

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ado joson View Post
    need a suggestion what is the possible problem of nissan patrol 3.0di 2005 model when i start the engine there's a noisy sound like fuel knock and also it has a check engine, what is the possible problem?
    get it scanned for codes first . to know where to start the troubleshooting.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by MUTTLEY View Post
    CAR: '96 vti
    stereo left channel,power window and power lock- not working

fuse kaya? or something else

muttley,
    with the car at 13 y.o., the plastic insulation on the wires and the wires themselves get brittle in time. there is a possibility that the wires broke at the flexpoint at the driver's door hinge area. this is the door that is opened and closed often. have a continuity check on these wires or you can do a wiggle test with the circuits on to confirm
    jick

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
help me troubleshoot