New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2017
    Got my mirage in an accident kanina and busted ung front bumper and more likely kelangan ng replacement. Hindi ko pa napatingnan if nasira din ang radiator and aircon pero nasira ung fan belt. Magkano po ba usually if sa casa ipa repair + labor? Also im wondering if worth it ba na ipa ayos sa casa. For city driving lang ung kotse eh. Although may warranty pa naman ung kotse, minalas at wala akong insurance kaya medyo gipit ako pagdating sa cost.

Also, nasa casa pa ung kotse kaso di ako umabot sa cut off nila kaya di natingnan. After ng pag estimate and if i decide na sobrang mahal and ipa talyer na lang, pabayarin kaya nila ako ng storage fee kahit 1 or 2 days (includig sunday) lang nasa casa ung auto?

Help please!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    You need to post pictures.

3. Join Date
    May 2017
    img_3051.jpg
    img_3040.jpg

Also: nasira din po pala ung fan belt :/

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaleesiiiiii View Post
    Got my mirage in an accident kanina and busted ung front bumper and more likely kelangan ng replacement. Hindi ko pa napatingnan if nasira din ang radiator and aircon pero nasira ung fan belt. Magkano po ba usually if sa casa ipa repair + labor? Also im wondering if worth it ba na ipa ayos sa casa. For city driving lang ung kotse eh. Although may warranty pa naman ung kotse, minalas at wala akong insurance kaya medyo gipit ako pagdating sa cost.

Also, nasa casa pa ung kotse kaso di ako umabot sa cut off nila kaya di natingnan. After ng pag estimate and if i decide na sobrang mahal and ipa talyer na lang, pabayarin kaya nila ako ng storage fee kahit 1 or 2 days (includig sunday) lang nasa casa ung auto?

Help please!
    the bumper is plastic. if not too badly dented nor torn, it might be possible to have it repaired back into the proper shape.
    the bumper mounts are metal, and should be repair-able.
    if the bumper needs replacement, i do not see any other source but the casa. $$$ ! an independent seller might have one on sale, but i feel they got it from the casa, also. you will have to look for a replacement, if yours is not repair-able.

if it is only the fan belt and nothing of the engine got damaged by the bump, you're in luck.

whatever the job, casas expectedly charge higher compared to non-casa repairer.
    Last edited by dr. d; May 21st, 2017 at 02:43 AM.

5. Join Date
    May 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    the bumper is plastic. if not too badly dented nor torn, it might be possible to have it repaired back into the proper shape.
    the bumper mounts are metal, and should be repair-able.
    if the bumper needs replacement, i do not see any other source but the casa. $$$ ! an independent seller might have one on sale, but i feel they got it from the casa, also. you will have to look for a replacement, if yours is not repair-able.

if it is only the fan belt and nothing of the engine got damaged by the bump, you're in luck.

whatever the job, casas expectedly charge higher compared to non-casa repairer.
    Would there be a significant change in the price sir if i have the bumper replaced in a talyer? :/ i really hope it's just the fan belt and bumper and nothing more

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaleesiiiiii View Post
    Would there be a significant change in the price sir if i have the bumper replaced in a talyer? :/ i really hope it's just the fan belt and bumper and nothing more
    the talyer will probably charge a lot less for labor, than the casa.
    but the more important issue is, where will the replacement bumper come from? because if the talyer will get the replacement from the casa, you will still be billed casa-style parts pricing.