New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    I've been looking for lambo door convertion kit for a while but i couldnt find any. is there anyone out there who knows where to find them?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    dami sa ebay... just make sure the seller ships worldwide if your in the phils.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    for what car sir?

there's a shop in imus cavite (near robinson's imus) that does conversions for japanese/korean sedans. i think the red kia pride sedan with lambo doors, wide bodykit and a 4age powerplant is theirs.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    for your lamborghini ?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    san mo naman ilalagay? personally I won't be putting a lambogini doors to any japanese cars..

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    do a search on this topic. afaik, there is already an existing discussion about this.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    try www.lambodoorsusa.com. don't know if they ship items to the phil.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    ilalagay ko po sana sa lancer gsr na nsa pinas, i think it looks cool with lambo doors. I would prefer the bolt on kit rather than the ones you weld on your car coz i dont wanna do no welding on my car. I know I can find them online and get it shipped to where im at, since im at a us army base here in korea. The only problem is they dont have a kit that is specifically made for a lancer gsr coz they dont have gsr's in the us. I was gonna try a kit for a mirage, since mirage is the gsr's version in the us. But I dont wanna take that risk though. If you guys know anybody who sells kits for gsr in the philippines please inform me... I really appreciate your help guys.. peace......

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    look for a kit for a mirage coupe. that's the gsr counterpart in the US.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    UH: i saw a b-new Kia suv with a lambo door (55 thou) and (i suppose) a lancer. I'll give you an update as soon as i talk to the owner of the latter.

help i need lamborghini doors