New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    hi, newbie here... i have a ranger trekker 2002 and had my noozle tips cleaned and the mechanic said that they're worn already so he suggested that i'll have them changed due to wear and tear daw... my problem is after they changed my noozle tips the engine started to act weird..... idle became rough, power is gone, engine really shakes when starting specially in the morning, and it emits black smoke too. went back to ask for my old tips but he gave me really old and rusty ones, am sure those are not my old tips... they put a denso 121 i think.. i went asking to some of my friends.. they told me that ranger uses zexel and not denso, they're not just sure with its specific number..

may i ask the group if you happen to know the orig brand and number of ranger trekker's noozle tips... tnx in advance...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    denso also has nozzle tips for your engine. iadjust ba yun opening pressure ng tips? I hope they did.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    tnx afrasay for the reply, i hope they did really... but my concern is the noozle tips number coz i was not able to see my old one.... i'm afraid i'm runnin with a wrong noozle tip and might damage my engine.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bakit hindi mo ipaback job yan?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    i already did sir pero ang sabi mekaniko e "normal yan"... kaya sumibat na ako at baka lalo pa nya sirain na babayaran ko pa..

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    ipinasyal ko na rin ibang injection pump calibration pero d rin daw nila kabisado tips ko kasi kokonti pa daw ranger na nagpaparepair.

HELP: Ford Ranger Noozle Tip