New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    I had my hi-ace commuter changed oil at toyota and they suggested to change my break pad because it is thin already. the amount they said is php4950 which is quite expensive...pls advise me where can i have it cheaper pero quality namn..thanks!!!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    You may contact me at 0917-8448358 and 0922-844858. Thanks

3. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    speedyfix shop is quite popular here in tsikot. you may want to try them. search mo lang yung thread about the shop.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Front and rear? Or front only.

Just go to a good outside shop and swap in some good pads. For what they charge at the casa for their base-model pads, you can get the best Bendix or whatever that's available outside.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    that's too much. then again casa kasi. punta ka nalang kay speedyfix or other trusted shops here in tsikot.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    usually we recommed ... bendix or ferodo ....

bendix ... is softer but quieter ... medyo expensive around 600 - 900 pesos it originated from australia or usa ... pero ngayon ndi ko na alam kasi wala na nakasulat sa box

ferodo naman is federal mogul brand ... its asbestos free and the supplier warranties it for 6 months ... if it squeaks ... pero depende pa yan kung yung rotor disc mo maraming gasgas or wala - price also ranges from 600 - 900

interested look for banawe auto supply in the tsikot directory

hope this helps

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ferodo is one of the OEM brake pad suppliers of Suzuki. AFAIK, they also supply for Land Rover/Range Rover.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Help! Break Pad sa Toyota