New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ssaloon View Post
    how about a honda city with a B16?
    it's been done with the 1st Gen Honda City and they also dropped the K20 engine into the current Honda Jazz.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    are the "newer" kia pride models equipped w/ efi already?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Katakot yung City na may DOHC. As in Bolt on lang yung makina? No need for mounting fabrication? Hmmm... Interesting yun a! Dapat dun lagyan na ng parachute sa likot para huminto. :D

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    it's been done with the 1st Gen Honda City and they also dropped the K20 engine into the current Honda Jazz.
    yup, in thailand, they even dropped in a freakin 4G63T in a 1st gen city!

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    kia vote ko

OT:4age black top

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    2. nissan sentra B13 series -- parts should be no problem, but the car itself could be a bit pricey(considering that you're gonna tear it apart, put it back in, tear it apart again...)
    Our B13 Sentra became our project car within the first 6months, whether we wanted it to b or not. We replaced pretty much everything in the engine bay, alternator, the a/c parts, iac? (that air controller thing)..our battery, the fuel pump, starter, fuel lines, the wiring for our headlights, we still have an alternator whine when we turn on the radio, now the front right suspension is bad n its affecting our headlights which sometimes turn off n on at night..the connection keeps coming loose..ppl think im doing it on purpose. We also replaced our exhaust pipe n muffler, before our car used to sound like an airplane..ppl knew we were near their house because they can hear my car..now its quieter. There's other things..but i cant remember it all.

So now if our car breaks down, we know what part is NOT at fault..because we're running out of things to replace n fix.

i'd also say a b13 sentra..because it's not ugly..but its also not a Nice looking car that's appealing to the eye, but, it has potential. If we decide to sell our Sentra when we get our Isuzu... i'll let u guys know..n u can have my car from hell haha.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by kupaloids View Post
    Mazda 323? Which one, the DOHC? That thing will fly!

Yes, I read that some Kia owners convert to the Mazda B6 (1600DOHC) engines. They claim their cars literally fly.

hay, pangulat, charade na may 4age blacktop/ 4agze...kung kasya

kung pwede pa lagyan ng turbo yun 4agze, masmasaya!

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Here is Mr Jr's project KIA Car.
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/KIADOHC

KIA w/ Mazda Engines - Mga BPT, BP, etc.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Meron dati sa libis kulay white na charade wid no fenders sumisibak ng sir! nung tinanong namin kung ano engine sabi nung may ari samin sr20 turbo daw !

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
good project cars(not for racing)