New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    After KHAOS is installed in your car, they challenge you to use only the odd-numbered gears in driving (1-3-5). They claim that acceleration will still be quick even when skipping gears.

There is this one side of me that believes that if KHAOS only corrects the air-fuel mixture to enable complete combustion and make use of every drop of gasoline, then it should not meddle with performance and reliability. There are some fuel-saving measures or devices that are designed to reduce revs, thereby worsening performance. And if other engine components are suppressed by these, then its useful life will shorten as well. So here, it is implied that KHAOS only deals with the external factor on which a car's engine depends, air. Its claim of allowing the right amount of air to enter the engine and mix with gasoline should have no compromise to performance and engine life.

On my skeptic side though, I can't think of how such a small device can do wonders for your car. I also believe that when economy is enhanced, performance suffers, and vice-versa. But this thing is said to improve both factors, something only an endurance test can prove.

With things like KHAOS promising to be this and that, we are simply to decide on two things, to play safe and ignore such gimmick, or shell out some money to either improve or worsen the performance and dependability of our cars.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    mga pare...nagpainstall ako nito to test para sa mitsulancerph club..ang deal namin is 10 days of testing... my car is a Lancer GLXi 97 A/T.Nag aaverage po ako ng 6-8 KM/L--10KM/L na po ang max ko. Ang last na tune up ko eh last January pa..actually yung mga negative feedbacks tingin ko..dipende kc sa nag install buti na lang yng nakuha namin sa club na dealer eh certified mechanic ng khaos...I would like to invite you to visit this site..dito po nakapost yung testing results namin

http://mitsulancer.proboards22.com/i...splay&start=45

eto nga pla yng name ng dealer ..incase you are interested

REAMBILLO GEN. MDSE.
    No.7 4th Camarilla St., Murphy, Quezon City
    Contact #s: 09178192123; 09273881638
    Mr. Odee Reambillo

Disclaimer: Just want to remind everyone na wla po kaming kick back dito...o ano man..we are just testing the product for mitsulancerph club. If we are happy with the results..we have the choice to buy the product or return it..pero so far..maganda ang resulta...eto po yung latest results

For A/T updates as of Oct 2,

ginamit ko na din formula ni blue gsr..nagpafull tank muna ako then I travelled and then nagpakarga ulit ng full tank

result

Start trip 164.8
    End trip 182.6
    RPM= 2000

Total Travelled = 17.8

Nagpa full tank ulet ako ang nakarga lng is 1.23 L

17.8/1.23

KM/L = 14.47

Condition - traffic sa edsa dahil dun sa mga bus and trucks na papuntang NLEX

Wla pa ding pagbabago sa idling pati yung hatak nya pino..OT to..nakakatawa lng nung nagpafull tank ako..kc wala pang 15-20 sec napuno agad yng tank..gulat yung gas boy...hehehe

Hope this Helps

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Not yet it doesn't. The amount is too small!

Remember, iba't iba ang pagme-measure ng gas boys at auto-cut-off ng pumps sa full tank. Measure from a full tank and wait till it's at least HALF empty before measuring. This gives a better indication of effect and effectively reduces the percentage of error at the pump to around 1%.

Do this for two full tanks at least, and then remove the device, and do two more full tanks afterwards for comparison (same driving situation). Would like to know your results. :D

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    sir glennster walang details doon sa TABLOID eh hehe... gulat lang ako kasi i thought EGO tapos iba naman ang inventor... KHAOS pala... ang sinabi lang doon eh si mike defensor ang nakatingin pag test. bilib na bilib daw... but then anu nga ba alam nung tao?

sana yang mga gumamit dito maexplain kung anung kababalaghan ang ginagawa nyang KHAOS

mental rev limiter, 2K rpm? d ata kaya sa akin yung 2K rev limiter konting pitik lang 2K na siya eh haha high reving engine kasi. 3K siguro pwede pa

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Sir Niky thanks for the info ..cge I will do that..and will give you updates..auto cut off po yung pag papa full tank ko dun sa pinost ko....

sir pissword..hehe ang lakas ng rpm mo...3k min?? ako....mabagal kc akong magpatakbo ..plus A/T pa yung oto ko..kaya 2k lang ang average hehehe

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Originally posted by raijuta
    mga pare...nagpainstall ako nito to test para sa mitsulancerph club..ang deal namin is 10 days of testing... my car is a Lancer GLXi 97 A/T.Nag aaverage po ako ng 6-8 KM/L--10KM/L na po ang max ko. Ang last na tune up ko eh last January pa..actually yung mga negative feedbacks tingin ko..dipende kc sa nag install buti na lang yng nakuha namin sa club na dealer eh certified mechanic ng khaos...I would like to invite you to visit this site..dito po nakapost yung testing results namin

http://mitsulancer.proboards22.com/i...splay&start=45

eto nga pla yng name ng dealer ..incase you are interested

REAMBILLO GEN. MDSE.
    No.7 4th Camarilla St., Murphy, Quezon City
    Contact #s: 09178192123; 09273881638
    Mr. Odee Reambillo

Disclaimer: Just want to remind everyone na wla po kaming kick back dito...o ano man..we are just testing the product for mitsulancerph club. If we are happy with the results..we have the choice to buy the product or return it..pero so far..maganda ang resulta...eto po yung latest results

For A/T updates as of Oct 2,

ginamit ko na din formula ni blue gsr..nagpafull tank muna ako then I travelled and then nagpakarga ulit ng full tank

result

Start trip 164.8
    End trip 182.6
    RPM= 2000

Total Travelled = 17.8

Nagpa full tank ulet ako ang nakarga lng is 1.23 L

17.8/1.23

KM/L = 14.47

Condition - traffic sa edsa dahil dun sa mga bus and trucks na papuntang NLEX

Wla pa ding pagbabago sa idling pati yung hatak nya pino..OT to..nakakatawa lng nung nagpafull tank ako..kc wala pang 15-20 sec napuno agad yng tank..gulat yung gas boy...hehehe

Hope this Helps
    raijuta,

do all dealers of khaos offer money back guaranttee? o si reambulo lang?

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Hi raijuta

I read the thread. It think it would be a nice idea if the company that your group has dealt with can make the same offer in this forum. Can you ask them if they are willing? Also, can you also invite odee so he can share some light for both would-be users and skeptics alike?

Thanks.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    btw, i read in the papers last week that the Khaos spokesperson is claiming that it will soon be a mandatory device on all vehicles! the nerve...

btw, what's the difference of Khaos with the other dozen pre-combustion device out there in the market like Ecotek?

as like what niky said, all you need is a small filter and a spring-action valve (as this is dependent on the vacuum to measure on what they claim the "perfect" AF ratio. by the way, this was what is inside the Ecotek device when it was dissected.

by the way, if this is as simple as it sounds, how come car manufacturers didn't just adjust their ECUs to do exactly what this post-combustion devices claims?
    Last edited by mazdamazda; October 4th, 2004 at 06:03 PM.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by mazdamazda

by the way, if this is as simple as it sounds, how come car manufacturers didn't just adjust their ECUs to do exactly what this post-combustion devices claims?
    Car manufacturer CAN adjust their car's ECUs to do exactly what these devices are doing. The reason why they don't is because they have to make sure their cars run well, smooth and RELIABLE even when their owners/drivers put regular gasoline (low octane) in their tanks.

Running an engine too lean can make it overheat too.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Hi Sir...tingin ko po wlang magiging problem kay Mr Reambillo yun. Basta po may basbas ng admin natin dito yung testing para po kita ng lahat. I kontak nyo po si mr reambillo..pero nabanggit ko na po sa kanya about sa inquiries nyo ng testing, madali naman po sya makontak puntahan ka nya kng san ka convinient...

Originally posted by php4us
    Hi raijuta

I read the thread. It think it would be a nice idea if the company that your group has dealt with can make the same offer in this forum. Can you ask them if they are willing? Also, can you also invite odee so he can share some light for both would-be users and skeptics alike?

Thanks.

Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Gas saving device