New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    actually, it is based on the same design principle... that's why it looks familiar/similar.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    dapat i merged na lang itong 2 topics

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    What's Khaos Super Turbo charger's website url? Somebody here has actually tested this?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    www.khaos.com.ph

no technical data posted... just hype, 'awards' and media coverage.

Current discussion on Khaos here:
    http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...threadid=13913

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Yeah, I've been reading that thread. But ECO and KHAOS are two different products, right?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Another thing. I've read a lot of opposition from this forum on products like this. The only question that comes into my mind at this time is, are there any down side of simply trying the product out (except that you'll burn your P6000 away, of course) since others are testifying that they do receive positive results?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by php4us
    Another thing. I've read a lot of opposition from this forum on products like this. The only question that comes into my mind at this time is, are there any down side of simply trying the product out (except that you'll burn your P6000 away, of course) since others are testifying that they do receive positive results?
    Ok then, why not you try it out for P6000? i'd rather save that money for something more worthwhile than just to "prove" that a device does or doesn't work.

Even then, does the device save you P6000 over the life of the vehicle it was installed on?

As for those"testifying" that the device works, who are they? Are they simply paid to say such like what we see on TV selling programs?
    Last edited by ghosthunter; September 29th, 2004 at 06:02 PM.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    It's difficult to say how testimonials go, some people seem to have dubious reasons, others may actually believe that they're getting the real thing.

Some owners may love it for a while, then realize (as their driving style returns to normal from the 'auto-tipid' mode they unconsciously assume after buying the device) that it really doesn't make much difference.

The disadvantages to trying out products like this are varied. The EGO would not have much of an effect on your car, and taking it off would be relatively painless. An intake-based "fuel-saver" may do temporary or permanent damage to your MAF or throttle, depending on what it does. Fuel-line magnets would just make you feel like a total idiot when you take them off.

Go ahead and try if you like, but there are much better things to spend P6,000.00 on. I would buy every single fuel saver on the planet just to prove that they don't work, but I wouldn't spend my own money on them.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    notice also how reputable car magazines are keeping a distance from those products.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Have you noticed how many car racing teams are using these products?

none.

Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Gas saving device