New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    mga sir, pang ba umilaw na yun indicator sa gas gauge is that mean na wala na sya laman or reserve na yun and ilang liters pa kaya ito..

tanong lang ng tanong

2. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    warning lang yan. in my innova j gas, meron pa akong 10 liters (more or less) pag nag warning na.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    it may vary from car to car... usually it's telling you to fill up already... You have to NOT run low on gas because when you do, some little debris or those tiny particles may go down and clog your fuel pump...

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    remember ang coolant ng pump motor ay ang gasoline mismo

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    oh yeah, nung bago ko pa lang dina-drive yung car ko merong once na na-run out ako ng fuel sa freeway... kala ko kase may enough pa, sanay ako sa previous car ko nagra-run ng fuel that low before filling up...

6. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    on my civic 98, it means there is less than 6L of gas left in the tank. pero yung needle nasa redline na talaga.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sa lancer, its around 5 liters to go...

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by wakin View Post
    warning lang yan. in my innova j gas, meron pa akong 10 liters (more or less) pag nag warning na.
    Same with mine.

To check the capacity of your reserve, check the capacity of your tank (innova, has 55 liters). Pag umilaw ang gas warning light, re-fill at the next gas station (again sa innova it's about 45 liters). Ang difference ay ang iyong reserve gas.

For an Innova, who has a consumption of 8 kms / liter (in a very heavy traffic scenario), after the warning lit off, it could still run about 80 kilometers before it would totally empty.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by j_avonni View Post
    Same with mine.

To check the capacity of your reserve, check the capacity of your tank (innova, has 55 liters). Pag umilaw ang gas warning light, re-fill at the next gas station (again sa innova it's about 45 liters). Ang difference ay ang iyong reserve gas.

For an Innova, who has a consumption of 8 kms / liter (in a very heavy traffic scenario), after the warning lit off, it could still run about 80 kilometers before it would totally empty.
    Thanks mga bro sa info kaya lang most of your cars are modelo na mine kasi is toyota corolla gl 16v 90 model, info naman dya sa mga tropa na ganito oto gusto ko lang malaman kasi kung mag karga ako ng gas 200 to 300 lang and not sure kung talgang ala na lamam pag nag kakarga ako... salamat po!!!

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Most cars warn you if you have 5-10 liters left. The easiest way to find out is to find out your tank capacity, refill right away when the warning light comes on, and check how many liters it takes to fill the tank.

My tank is 55 liters, and my warning light comes on when I still have 10 or more liters left.

Heck, I drive the car till there's just one liter left in the tank, sometimes...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
gas gauge