New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    it happened to me before when i was still using rainx. hindi anti fog ha yung for clear visibility during the rains.

nong di na ko naglalagay ng rainx di na fog windshield ko

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by maxXxed
    it's called a mist.. u have had cool air circulating within the cabin for quite some time from ur AC.. ur wiper clears it but it just gets back.. rainX wouldn't do much good since it's a temperature phenomenon

try this, turn the AC off, increase fan speed, and redirect air thru the dash vents, switch air inflow from the outside (sideways toggle), but don't turn on the defogger.. it'l be gone after a few minutes
    Unless I've gotten cold enough, I'd rather keep the a/c on and use the wipers instead. Afterall, that's what they're there for.

Or you could also opt to turn on the heater up to mid-setting (not too hot, just enough to warm up the windshield) together with the a/c and channel the air directly to the defroster vents. The cabin may start to warm up, but at least the air is still dry (make sure you keep the system in "RECIRC" mode), and it wont be as uncomfortable as when you simply just draw in moist warm air from outside.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thanks for the professional advise! woohoo!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Fog on the outside of front windshield...