New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    To the people here who has a Euro-look Corolla Gli... What are the essential modifications you've made, it terms of appearance? Where do you actually purchase these accessories and are there any particular stores or shops here in Manila that cater to Corolla enthusiasts? I've tried browsing the internet, mostly they're offshore. Looking forward to your inputs. Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sa banawe sa auto specs... kumpleto dun ng american and euro for corolla... may kamahalan dun.. but yung ibang parts mahirap hanapin... dun ko lang nakikita eh... but marami naman mga parts na ganyan sa banawe...
    btw... kung original gusto mo light... amber color lang ang bumper lights and fender lights... and silipin mo yung tail and clearance kung may nakasulat kyoto toyota yata... basta hanapin mo toyota nakasulat... but if ndi ka masya maarte sa specs... meron din namang taiwan... na mas mura... kayalang iitim... thru time

3. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Salamat sa reply. San banda yung Auto Specs sa Banawe? Can you give me a landmark or some directions. Thanks!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    infront of metrobank banawe pare.:D

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    [SIZE=3]advise naman po kabibili k lng ng 94 corolla xe naka euro version n din. ok lang po ba kng i drop ung harap [/SIZE]

ok lang, wag putol...ako ayaw, kasi pano mo i-nenegotiate ng maayos ang mga humps at lubak ng kalsada ng pinas...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    drop all fours.. it'll handle better, and look nicer too.

no to putol. do it right the 1st time. get lowering springs, bnew or 2nd hand, depending on your budget.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ssaloon View Post
    drop all fours.. it'll handle better, and look nicer too.

no to putol. do it right the 1st time. get lowering springs, bnew or 2nd hand, depending on your budget.
    like how many inch drop sir?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    1.5" should be ok. so you can accomodate 5 persons in the car without having to worry about scraping humps and road imperfections.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ssaloon View Post
    1.5" should be ok. so you can accomodate 5 persons in the car without having to worry about scraping humps and road imperfections.
    ok thanx. stock shock absorber ok lng bah sir?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Euro version '94 Toyota Corolla Gli