New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ANyone can vouch for this tuner shop ?? I need feedbacks on the QUALITY of the PARTS they sell specially the TURBO kits . I am planning to get one for my 4G92 sohc and just get a tuner to install it here in the US . The only used part they are giving to me is from a surplus w/c is the EVO 5 intercooler .The rest of the kit are brand new w/c is good for a maximum of 12 lbs of boost components * stock internals . Tnx and have good day !!

MODS ..... tama ba ang topic na ito dito ?? If not , paki lipat na lang .
    Last edited by DSM619; November 7th, 2004 at 06:13 AM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    one of the best, if not the best in our country.ok jan. si evil ernie...hehrehrehr

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    A lot of the BMW guys go there... ok daw talaga dyan, I suggest you ask HENS, WOODFIRE and others na may late model Euro cars.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if you're in the U.S., wont it be better (cheaper and faster) to get your Turbo Kit there? Just asking, dude. Frankly, forced induction kits here in Manila are also sourced abroad (U.S., Aussie, and Europe).

Anyways, all I can say is ERL Motorwerx is one of the few shops around Manila that is "HONEST." They're good with high performance Jap cars (as a workshop) and some older Euro cars. Ernie is pretty adept in servicing E30 M3's and Mitsu Evo's.

Btw, turbo plumbing in all cases are customized in ERL's shop, so you might have to do some customizing there in the U.S.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by woodfire
    if you're in the U.S., wont it be better (cheaper and faster) to get your Turbo Kit there? Just asking, dude. Frankly, forced induction kits here in Manila are also sourced abroad (U.S., Aussie, and Europe).

Sir , the main reason why I would get a kit in the Philippines when I am in the US is just 1 reason . I dont want a kit that is CUSTOMIZED just for that vehicle or engine . Remember , I am looking for a kit for the 4G92 sohc , in the US kasi ang makina na ito is left behind and is not supported by the aftermarket companies compared to the 4G63 .

When I saw the pics from their website , I am impress by the way they set up the kit and correct me if im wrong , they manufacture it too right as kit . The same here in the US , companies who have kits for the 4G92 sohc are sourced in Australia namely the RPW company and I will end up paying close to $ 5,000 compared to ERL's kit na around the $ 3000 area lang of the same power and similar components . Thats why I want to know the quality of the materials they use .

Sa 3 nag reply ....... all are positive comments so I am now happy with it . Sinukat ko na rin ang engine bay , width , height , etc bago ko ipadala sa ERL . Tnx guys !!

ERL Motorwerx