New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hindi sinakal yung carbs mo, in-adjust nya yun air-fuel mixture mo, kung sinakal yan siguradong tataas ang reading/result ng test mo, hindi kasi lahat ng mekaniko alam at nababasa ang air-fuel ratio kung walang makina na pang-testing na emission, kaya hindi totally useless ang emission testing dito sa pilipinas, simpleng adjustment lang naman yun and your car will be emitting less harmfull emissions. btw, kung talagang useless ba, shall we wait for a time when our children and grandchildren will buy a bottle of air to taste a breath of fresh air? also oil additives and other gadgets cant really reduce harmful emissions unlesss your vehicle has the right carb/timing and clean filters...

2. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    thanks add616reneb for the suggestion. i'll drop by Philtrade and look on this. ghosthunter , i'll also consider your suggestion, thanks.

rodcarolino, yes i agree with you all the way. that's why i am looking for a mechanic or a carshop that will tune my engine to pass the emmission standards. is there a shop around that offers this?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Di ba kayang tonohin nila Jimmy yan? Yung may pagawaan ng Beetle dun sa Araneta Ave, halos katapat ng Big Bert's Auto Detailing.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    thanks Ungas. I am also considering that, kaya lang medyo malayo from my place. Anybody here has Jimmy's tel number?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Got it from a friend, Jimmy G 09178145470

Tell Jimmy that Edwin Fenomeno (not me) gave you his number. :D

6. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    thanks Ungas for the number.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yer welcome! :D

8. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    hey I just remembered, I dont know who Edwin Fenomeno is (Jimmy might ask). Maybe you can ask your friend Jimmy's business landline.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yan lang po kasi binigay ni Edwin na number. Don't worry they are good buddies that name will surely ring a bell to Jimmy when he hears that name. :D

10. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    thanks again Ungas, I'll give him a call by next week.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
emission test