New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2002
    is there a shop that can trace and eliminate body noise?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    sir, bakit? anong problema? i don't know pero have you checked na ba yung mga pang ilalim ng ride mo? anong ride ba?
    :D

3. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    body noise (creaking, etc.) is best eliminated by applying dynamat or similar products. kung pang ilalim yung prob then feel free to pass by the shop so we can check your suspension

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    same problem with my ride, kakapalit lang ng mga bushings sa ilalim yung maliliit and malalaking parang donut shape dahil may rattling sound pero hindi pa rin nawala. nagpa-greasing na rin ako. saan kaya may magaling mag check na shop?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2002
    the suspension seems to be ok. it's more of body noise, probably because madaming accessories before. baka may creaking din. mostly the rattling overpowers any other sound, that is why maganda kung kaya itrace lahat.

speedyfix, how to get to your place?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2002
    ianrex, it's a suzuki esteem. you were right, i looked under and the muffler is being supported by alambre... didn't notice that before. san kaya maganda pawelding, and how much would it cost?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nodalos, mufflerland, and the like. mura lang yan bro. mga 250 siguro.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    CZintrclr, try to pass by the shop. check namin suspension mo for free and recommend what else needs to be replaced or fixed

dx8976, we're along shaw boulevard. beside toyota.

eliminate noise