New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    was quated PHP2,500 for a fuel atomizer. expect daw to have at least 30% fuel efficiency. mayroon pa silang money back guarantee.

question: has anyone used this before? totoo bang magiging effiecient ang consumo ko ng gasolina? nasa 6 km/liter lang kasi accord 97 ko and I want to increase it to at least 8 km/liter. wala bang effect ito sa kotse?

quote from their website (Fuel Atomizer 2000) http://www.agsint.com/atom.shl
    Gasoline powered vehicles need the Fuel Atomizer 2000 as a gasoline fuel saver for commuting, because your present system does not atomize fuel as it should, (E.F.I. systems too). Before your engine can burn the liquid gasoline it needs to run with, the gasoline must be atomized or (vaporized), and if it is not, your engine simply does not burn the fuel properly, or efficiently, and it wastes most of the fuel through consumption! The fuel atomizer 2000 fuel saver will help.
    You personally, can install the fuel atomizer 2000 fuel saver to the engine compartment of your car or truck and enjoy some if not all of the Big 5 functions of this fine product, advertised below. The fuel atomizer 2000 fuel saver has been advertised in past "Popular Mechanics, Popular Science Magazines, many newspapers, TV and radio stations" across the US.
    Fuel atomizer 2000 fuel saver is small comes in a (comes in a 4" x 4" x 6" box), and fits with most all gasoline powered vehicles, has no moving parts to wear out, and is basically maintenance free, does not harm your engine in any way, and is easily installed. It can also be transferred to your next vehicle. (For as long as you own this device). This is a fuel system saver gas economy automotive add on.

"FIVE BIG FUNCTIONS"
    Helps increase your Gasoline Mileage.
    Helps increase the Power of your Engine.
    Helps increase your Engine's Performance.
    Helps Decrease Wear & Tear with its cleaning system.
    Decreases Tail Pipe Pollution (in most vehicles).

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    That is one of the biggest scams in the motoring industry...

You would need a VERY strong magnet to do that atomizing thing properly.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    korek. di na kelangan dagdagan pa sinabi ni dok.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    salamat. buti nalang nagtanong ako dito bago ko binili, hehehe. SALAMAT uli.

5. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    what about the hydodrive from Europlus on display at Rapide at Park Square I? http://www.joes.com/home/hydrodrive/

6. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Mga Sir meron po ako naka install sa Ford Escape ko na 2012. Before nakaka 5km/l up to 7km/l lang po ako sa escape city/highway combine. Nung kinabit ko po yung fuel saver atomizer namin nakaka 9km to 10km po ako city/highway combined. From Las Pinas pumupunta po ako sa Calamba, Sta. Rosa, Dasmarinas dahil po nasa Sales po ako. I have attached a picture for your reference.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fuel-saver-fs-02-installed-ford-escape-2012-model-duratec-2.3l-engine.jpg   fuel-saver-fs-02-installed-ford-duratec-engine-reduced.jpg  

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    imho, i really dont believe in additives or any add ons to make an engine more fuel efficient, unless its a chip mod.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by lharry0618 View Post
    Mga Sir meron po ako naka install sa Ford Escape ko na 2012. Before nakaka 5km/l up to 7km/l lang po ako sa escape city/highway combine. Nung kinabit ko po yung fuel saver atomizer namin nakaka 9km to 10km po ako city/highway combined. From Las Pinas pumupunta po ako sa Calamba, Sta. Rosa, Dasmarinas dahil po nasa Sales po ako. I have attached a picture for your reference.
    if it's really even minutely effective, it would have been standard in all new vehicles by now. i mean, manufacturers proudly announce a 5 % improvement in fuel savings in their new offerings. ...what with the cost of fuel...

9. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Fuel saving gadgets are a dime a dozen. There are magnets coiled around the fuel line & what it claims it does is align the fuel molecules to make it more efficient to burn, thus improving efficiency & horsepower. The most infamous is the KHAOS. Maraming na blowby na engines nito. Unfiltered dirty air is sucked into the engine & over time resulted in premature engine wear. I read in ROAD & TRACK magazines once that if there are gadgets out there that can increase fuel efficiency or improve performance, car manufacturers definitely will install it in their cars as standard equipment. The only people to benefit from such gadgets are those guys who made them. The only gadgets that works currently are the performance chips & engine management software. As a rule of thumb, if the gadget is too good to be true, stay away from it. Don't be swayed by the sweet words.

effective ba ATOMIZER?