New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    1. Ano po ba mga disadvantages kung naka double contact yung mga signal lights?

2. Magkano po ba kung mag pa double contact?

3. Meron po ba kayo mare-recommend na shop na maayos mag double contact?

Thanks in advance!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    malakas kumain ng kuryente pag naka-double contact ang mga signal lights.

papalitan ng sockets na 3 ang linya at double contact bulbs (like those of your tail light)
    kung DIY. plus labor sa electrician kung sa labas like banawe.

nauso ito nung 80's pa ewan ko ngayon.
    Last edited by XTO; August 22nd, 2007 at 10:33 AM. Reason: add'l.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by xto View Post
    malakas kumain ng kuryente pag naka-double contact ang mga signal lights.

papalitan ng sockets na 3 ang linya at double contact bulbs (like those of your tail light)
    kung DIY. plus labor sa electrician kung sa labas like banawe.

nauso ito nung 80's pa ewan ko ngayon.
    Hindi po ba kailangan pa lagyan ng relay para hindi gaano malakas sa kuryente?

Baka naman meron kayong alam na shop na maayos mag double contact papost na naman po.

XTO, Thanks for the info!

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    are you talking bout your side marker lights?.do you want it to light up with your park lights? if you are its a pretty simple, just conect the negative of the side marker lights wire to the positive of the park lights and it should work..

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006

6. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by cocoy View Post
    are you talking bout your side marker lights?.do you want it to light up with your park lights? if you are its a pretty simple, just conect the negative of the side marker lights wire to the positive of the park lights and it should work..
    Thanks for the info, however, if I did that, my cheeklights would no longer blink if I turn the signal light or hazard light.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    sa reys electrical sa marikina maayos gumawa at mura lang

170php lang singil sakin + 20php tip sa gumawa (chris ang hanapin mo)

magbblink parin yun mas brighter lang, kasi kapag nakadouble contact ka, kasing liwanag ng signal light mo yung yung park light tapos kapag sumignal ka magbblink siya na kasing liwanag ng brake light

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by red07 View Post
    Thanks for the info, however, if I did that, my cheeklights would no longer blink if I turn the signal light or hazard light.
    in my starex that is what i did,and it works, but im only talking bout the side marker lights.. when i have the park light on it remains on with the park light.. and when you use your turn signals it will blink alternately with the front signal lights..if you dnt turn your parklights it will work normally.. i had no idea how to do it until i talked to a friend who had it done on his starex,, he said that he got conned into buying double contact side marker lights daw,, so he spent quite a bit on his setup.. but when i looked at the wiring and where it was conected it was simple and i didnt have to replace my side marker lights... just to add im a firm beliver also in keeping to the original and stock colors of the lights on my van.. guess safety is more important to me than not being seen by havning installed or having replaced the original colors of the lights on my van...

9. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mbeige View Post
    Thanks for the information!

10. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    di naman siguro magastos sa battery
    sana lang may available na double pole socket para sa mga signal lights mo

Double Contact