New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Good day mga peeps. Tanong ko lang ilang pounds ang kayang i-operate ng door lock actuator? Kaya ba nito makaoperate ng pinto if ever i-tap ko yung "trigger" ng door to open via the door lock actuator? Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    It could help your door ajar a bit. You would also need to customize the striker to work with it.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Thank you sir ungas, ano yung striker? Is it the same as the trigger or the actual mechanism that opens the door? Ang project ko kse ngayon ay i-shave yung door handles, that's why i'm asking kung pwede yung door lock actuators. Ok lang kung i-customize. Thanks uli.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Not a good idea to shave it off, you would need atleast need it if in any case the customized door acutator fails.

Kung gusto mo ng fully opened doors, let the door acutator work for the srtiker or door trigger then add hydraulic shafts used on hoods to open the doors wide.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If you plan to shave, leave the tailgate door handle intact. Para you have a back up plan in case the electrics fail on you.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    shyet.

kilala ko yata itong lowrev nato ah.......hhhhmmmmmm

7. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Glennster,

kilala rin kita ... hehehe

8. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Originally posted by OTEP
    If you plan to shave, leave the tailgate door handle intact. Para you have a back up plan in case the electrics fail on you.
    That's actually what I have in mind. Thanks sir Otep.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    itutuloy mo na ba talaga yan?naka bili ka na ng ano ba tawag dun?...POPPER?

10. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Originally posted by Ungas
    Not a good idea to shave it off, you would need atleast need it if in any case the customized door acutator fails.

Kung gusto mo ng fully opened doors, let the door acutator work for the srtiker or door trigger then add hydraulic shafts used on hoods to open the doors wide.
    I would really have to customize in making the actuator and the hydraulic shafts work together. Actually kahit po hindi fully open ang doors basta kayang i-insert yung finger to open the door, ok na po yun, can the actuator alone accomplish that? Actually my main concerns why I wanted to shave the door handles are 1. to make the body smooth and 2. to prevent someone from stealing my ride or the contents inside it. By having the door handles shaved off the would-be thief won't have a chance to open the door even if the locks are picked.

Thanks sir ungas
    Last edited by LowRev; March 18th, 2004 at 11:51 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Door Lock actuator