New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pagpinarefit ninyo yan sa machine shop, sigurado mas mura.

alternative is to get copper metal sheet (available sa autosupply ginagamit as shim)...and cut it to size and use as a shim.

I haven't seen a hilander hinge so hindi rin ako sure kung pede yung shim option.

2. Join Date
    May 2004
    May binebenta sa Banawe na Orig Hinge for Hilander. Will this work?

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by 1997 View Post
    Magkano? sa Walco ba yan? Kelangan ko na ring magpalit lumalagutok na.

4. Join Date
    May 2004
    850 ata and 450... not sure kay walco nga.... bumili kasi ako ng mga filters e kaya tanong ko nadin... Will that really work?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by 1997 View Post
    hello people, newbie here. trying to find exactly this thread. seems we all have the same problem. has anyone actually tried this orig hinge? did it work? pretty big 'play' too on both door hinges on my xtrm....
    better get it fixed one time rather than...again and again

suggestions please?...........thanks

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    just thinking bka di yong hinge ang problem bka loose thread na yong kabitan ng hinge either sa car body or sa door.

just my opinion though...

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Its easy to check. Open the door and carry it up then down. Observe the bushing area. Kung may significant movement, noise gets louder when door is closed. Parang may kamakatok. To confirm put oil when sound goes away hinges talaga.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    *4jgtootsie, junnquinto2006...thanks for the quick reply. positive guys, lifted the door on the other end and there was that play... did check the hinge itself if does move or the screws are loose but no, its the bushing area. have not had any problem as such, on other cars...

9. FrankDrebin Guest
    Syur,

Nagpalit ka na ba ng hinge(s) mo?

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    My friend accidentally reversed his car (Mazda 323) while his driver side door was open. Unfortunately, the door became misaligned and should be given much force in order to latch itself.

Would this only need some bushing replacement or replacement of hinge? Could any of you guys lead me to a shop (Manila-Pasay-Makati area) where we can have it fixed perfectly? Thanks!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Door Hinges