New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    guys i've posted a different thread before, about my rear wheels having problems on alignment. my left rear wheel is pasok ng konti kesa dun sa right rear wheel. my pop-n-law brought me to DALLAS MOTORWORKS (near Petron E.Rod. cor. Timog) last Sunday. he has a trusted mechanic there. they lifted my ride and noticed a mis-alignment on my left shocks, leaning inward. they also noticed that the cross-member slid a bit to the right and assumed that it was from a former accident and that was whats causing the problem. he suggested that i look for a stock cross-member at surplus shops round the metro and have mine replaced, before doing the wheel alignment . he didnt give an estimate though, for us to avoid comparing prices siguro.

tagal nung question ko noh? do they offer the same services at ZEE's? i saw a thread about this shop (ZEEs) and the good reviews and praises from some of our tsikoteers.

common guys, hit me with your best suggestions......before saturday of this week. before my pops brings my car back to Dallas.....

2. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    computerized alignment ba sa dallas?
    old school manual alignment sa zee with strings

mas ok para sa akin yung computerized alignment eh...

Dallas Motorworks or Zee Carplus?