New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Car is a 2006 Civic. Already out of warranty.

Daming creaks sa cabin, coming from the door panels, dash panels and rear plastic panel (sa may rear speakers/rear windshield). I think one of the speakers in the door panel has gone loose, may metallic/mesh sound kapag nalulubak.

Anyone know where to have these done kaya? Sobrang mahal sa casa kasi, hindi pa sure na makukuha.

Shop preferably within the Metro Manila area.

Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    2009 civic ko meron na din nito, may creaking sound sa rear (mukhang sa speaker or sa glass), pati sa inside cabin right side (front passenger door? rear passenger door? seat belt area?)... pls update me kung saan pwede pagawa ito... thanks!

3. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    It seems like this is a Honda problem kasi my Accord '08 is also experiencing the same lalo na dun sa rear panel. I have to put a heavy laptop bag para hindi kumalampag kapag nalulubak

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Bump. The rattles are getting annoying na.

I'm thinking that audio shops can deaden the door panels etc but medyo mahal yung charge.

Or ito na ba talaga yung solution? Sounds unconventional kasi.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mda View Post
    Bump. The rattles are getting annoying na.

I'm thinking that audio shops can deaden the door panels etc but medyo mahal yung charge.

Or ito na ba talaga yung solution? Sounds unconventional kasi.

try mo kay jemson. babaklasin para makita kung san galing yung rattles.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Was reading the Jemson Advisory thread. Ok din ba sila for work like that other than electricals?

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mda View Post
    Was reading the Jemson Advisory thread. Ok din ba sila for work like that other than electricals?
    yep. they can do basic all around jobs naman. for the creaking dash and panels, im sure kaya nila since they do remove those parts when doing electrical jobs.

Creaking door panels, dash panels. Where to have done on cheap, reliably?