New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    mga bro, can anyone recommend a shop in the qc area that repairs cracks sa winshield pls? mine was hit by a flying stone kasi? thanks in advance

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    afrasay has damage on his rear windshield. He will be going to the windshield repair place along Kalayaan near corner Kamias. Antayin natin feedback. :D

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Got our windshields repaired there also and it was okay... but that was over 5 years ago na.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    bro,,i suggest you replace it na lng ng new windshield,, kahit i repair yan cracked windshield parin yan,,nilalagayan lng nila ng chemical para hndi magtuloytuloy ung crack at para hindi lang MASYADO halata.. at the end of the day parang hindi k parin comfortable s windshield mo lalo na kapag long drive using NLEX at SLEX.. ganyan din ako 96vti n auto pro hindi ko n pinarepair i bought a new windshield for 4-5k laminated type...suggestion lng naman bro

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Bengkok - original ba yun nakuha mo na 4-5k na laminated windshield?

Arfasay, please feedback result of repair of your rear windshield. My pajero has crack windshield too about 10inches ang hirap nito sa harapan pa. Would that Kamias-kalayaan shop can repair a 10inch crack?

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    OT, magkano ba windshield ng pajero gen 2 saka gen2.5? I also have rigs na may problema windshield. yun isa may small crack, around 2-3 millimeters in diameter and yun isa ay nag-chip off lang naman, very minute at di pansin kung di mo scrutinize yun windshield. magkano ba pa-repair nun?

7. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    We had our Starex's windshield repaired before. The name of the store was Manila Midwest yata.

For their costing, they have a minimum cost of less than P2,000.00 no matter how small the damage is. That P2000 has a maximum length of a few cms, after which you pay per cm na.

Its worth it if ur crack is small. As I read in their advertisements, they can repair any size of cracks, but I think replacement will become more practical when the cost of replacement approaches the price of repair.

In the yellow pages, they have the "Family Windsheild Repair" people. I think they are based in Cubao yata. Sila lang naaalala kong nakalista dun.

Sayang, I once found the windshield repair kit at Concorde. May syringe siya at may parang epoxy material na clear. Mura lang when I saw it (mga P300) pero I didnt buy it. Ngayon I cant find it anymore

8. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    finally changed my winshield. 5k including installation but paid a additional 1400 coz weather strip was worn out. thanks guys

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Just change it dude.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sabi ni afrasay, the shop charged him Php100.00 pero no guarantees daw. Pwede na din considering the rear windshield of his W124 is pegged at around Php15k.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
cracked winshield repair shop