New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    [SIZE=4]Gud afternoon! Meron bang nakakaalam ng shop na nagcoconvert ng van into ambulance? I heard meron diyan sa Manila malapit sa Department of Health. Please give me the complete address.Kung may fax o website sila mas maganda.Salamat po.[/SIZE]

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Aeromed does ambulance conversions. Just contact 9111121 for details. I don't have an idea on the prices but I doubt if Aeromed will be the cheapest since most of the units produced are considered advanced life support units with equipment like pulse ox, defib, integrated oxygen supply, break away stretcher (on top of the standard stretcher), spine board, cardiac board, LED cabin lighting, full body graphics, etc. The equipment on board can rival even U.S. made ambulance units used in the 911 emergency response system. Aeromed units are fully capable of transporting even ICU cases.

If you just want an ambulance with a stretcher and oxygen tank like those Sweepstakes/Mayor/Barangay ambulance units, yes I think there are shops near DOH that do that kind of thing.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    try mo tawag 410-FIRE or 413-FIRE hanapin mo si ICE

conversion of van to ambulance