New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    wag na kayong magtalo, alam ko na cause ng problem ng ride ko. Thanks for your enlightening answers.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    AFAIK, okey lng kaunti lumagpas sa high level..

pero subra nakakabunol yan..

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    i didnt miss the 3 min thing, i was stating that personally i wait 5mins,,,, ya its true lack of communication,

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    parang tayong kongreso sa diskusyon dito ah oil level checking lang,nagkakatalo pa... hehehe. my simple advise, RTFM (Read The F***** Manual) na lang hehehe... whatever your auto manufacturer says, then follow it. Kung walang manual, then it's better to fail on the safe side... like ask youself, what's the worst that can happen if the oil level is a bit lower than Full or a bit higher than FULL? whichever will cause less damage, dun ka na lang.

ako, i've always checked my oil level while my engine is cold coz that's what the manual says. But when I change oil, I start my engine and allow the oil to circulate a bit, then stop the engine, allow it to cool down, then recheck the oil level. that way, the old oil that's remaining inside the oil drains back with the new oil para mas tama yung oil level. hth... and peace lang tayo mga meyn

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    i agree with you.... make love not war,.... hehehhe

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    tagalugin na lang, para magkaintindihan...peace men!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
confusing oil level indication