New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Hybrid View

1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    with regards to cold air what brand would you recommend? how much and where can i purchase it?

i know that there are immitation in the market unfortunately i don't know how to distinguish between the fakes and the original... (kakahiya naman kung fake ang mabili tapos ang presyo niya ay original diba... )

list of brand that i've seen so far... (* need for speed)

INJEN, AEM, K&N, APEXi, ICEMAN, STILLEN, NEUSPEED, WEAPON R, SIMOTA, DC SPORTS, etc, etc... so many brand nakakalito...

for me the important factor is the quality of the product, warranty, and the cost... thank you

2. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    for what car? intakes are almost all the same.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by speedyfix View Post
    for what car? intakes are almost all the same.

Hi po hindi po kasi ako makapagstart ng thread actually wala naman ako masyado alam sa Car I drive my husbands car unfortunately sumabit yung bumper sa malaking bato kaya natupi yun left side na ilalim ng bumper can somebody suggest if san may affordable na restoration for our Porshac ( car ) accent. Thank you, your reply will be much appreciated.

Salamat ng marami.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    to drop intake air temperature without having to compromise the possibility of the engine ingesting large doses of water in the rain or flood, you can have an extension of the suction side hose between the connection at the firewall and the compressor low side. an aluminum coil or loop inside the intake tube will drop the intake air charge a few degrees fahrenheit. taking advantage of the residual "coldness" of the refrigerant before it returns back to the compressor does not take up energy.

5. Join Date
    May 2009
    ^ hindi naman kaya magcondense ang water vapor nyan?.............resulting to hydrolock?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by miked View Post
    ^ hindi naman kaya magcondense ang water vapor nyan?.............resulting to hydrolock?

there won't be a lot of condensate since the airflow around the tubes will prevent condensation. have you ever tried decarbonizing your engine using water? there would be more water used than the probable condensate.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Is this for the Optra? For the intake head, whatever fits, fits. If it's an HKS, APEXi or a K&N, mcuh better. Actually, most of those are good, though I'm not sure if the new Simotas are better than the old ones at filtering.

As for the "cold air" part, I don't know if anyone's selling the tubing for your car. Baka DIY ka nalang dito.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    im using a simota right now pretty satisfied with it used to use k&n air filters kaso masyadong mahal k & n eh

Simota's are notorious for clogging up the MAF (if your car is equipped with one), I'd go with APEXI or K & N. You can have the tubing fabricated if you can't find a bolt on tubing.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvDetailing
    Simota's are notorious for clogging up the MAF (if your car is equipped with one), I'd go with APEXI or K & N. You can have the tubing fabricated if you can't find a bolt on tubing.
    San shop magaling mag fabricate ng cai?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Cold Air Intake