New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    turtle wax formula sa green bottle. Restores the shine and cleans dirt of dashbourds and other panels

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    eto gamit ko:

meguire's dash & trim foam -- i like the scent, di pa malangis like armor all

and

3M, forgot the description, what I remember, it comes in 2 scents, malas nga lang seasonal pag lumabas...

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    used the NXT Tech protectant. masyadong oily.. right now am using Megs APC then I dress it up with some Hyper Dressing diluted at 4:1. Maganda result IMO for me kasi Natural / Satin finish sya. ayaw ko kasi ng masyadong oily and shiny sa interiors.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    theveed posted at HCP na armor all should be applied and buffed off hindi dapat spray lang tapos iwanan mo na kaya nagiging malangis yun

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    im using mothers plastic polish for the lens of the gauge and stereo. it removes fine scratches and leaves a smooth finish. armor all naman for the dash.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Kung gusto mo ng madalian at madaling i-apply, get a can of Flash-Dash from Concorde. It cleans your plastic dash, makes it shiny and provides a protective film over time to prevent dirt and grime from sticking.

Kung masipag ka, I recommend the technique of ILD: get an all purpose cleaner.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    I can't find the simple green all purpose cleaner that you are referring but I used the realiable MC multi purpose cleaner cream and it works. It removes tough dirt on my dashboard and it does not have the shiny appearance. :-)

8. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Tony S. ---> tony salva? hmm....

as for the cleaner...i forgot the brand, its a foam type...i spray it to my dash, then use a toothbrush...tanggal lahat ng libag.hehe..well, it works for me!=)

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Wrong board ata, but like that Sups said, AA is not a dash cleaner, in addition, hindi malangis ang AA since it's water based. You must follow instructions, which clearly says to buff off with a dry towel after it is applied. Most people just apply and forget.

In addition, dressings do not cause vinyl to crack.

nicolodeon: Di naman matrabaho pag APC, kontent brush lang sa dash oks na. And you can also use it to clean your engine. Its cheaper than buying part specific cleaners IMO.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Cleaning Dashboard and its plastic parts