New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    mga sir, may pag-asa pa kaya to chassis/frame ko? nu kaya pwede gawin dito? medyo bulok na e...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ganyan din problema ko pero hindi ganyan ka grabe.. ang masama lang sakin doon mismo malapit sa chasis number ang bulok kaya hirap ma repair baka ma bura number..

Pa putol mo nalang then lagyan ng bagong plate or tapalan

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    thanks bro....

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Mga Sirs,

I was driving an old honda city exi at 2 am last week when i hit a big concrete boulder that has no warning device along a dimly lit highway in longos, cavite. i wrecked the left front side of my car and damaged the ff:

> transmision assembly
    > radiator and aircon
    > ATF reservoir
    > power steering pulley shop
    > upper engine support
    > bumper
    > head lights
    > left side chassis

strangely, the mechanic who assessed the damages assured me that the engine was ok. I was all set to have the car repaired but another mechanic advised me that one the chassis is already damaged, there is no way you can bring back the car to its old form. Even if repaired/fixed, this old chassis will only cause more trouble as you will end up spending for reallignment that will never be remedied anyway.

I need opinions about this one - would it still be wise to have my car repaired given all the "injuries" mentioned above particularly the one pertaining to the chassis? help naman po...

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Mga Sirs,

I was driving an old honda city exi at 2 am last week when i hit a big concrete boulder that had no warning device along a dimly lit highway in longos, cavite. i wrecked the left front side of my car and damaged the ff:

> transmision assembly
    > radiator and aircon
    > ATF reservoir
    > power steering pulley shop
    > upper engine support
    > bumper
    > head lights
    > left side chassis

strangely, the mechanic who assessed the damages assured me that the engine was ok. I was all set to have the car repaired but another mechanic advised me that one the chassis is already damaged, there is no way you can bring back the car to its old form. Even if repaired/fixed, this old chassis will only cause more trouble as you will end up spending for reallignment that will never be remedied anyway

I need opinions about this one - would it still be wise to have my car repaired given all the "injuries" mentioned above particularly the one pertaining to the chassis? help naman po...

chassis problem