New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by c_cube View Post
    bigyan ng sapatos!
    Attachment 19050

ginagawa dyan talaga nililigaw yun pusa.

Sent from my Omega HD 2.0 using Tapatalk 2
    hehehe. mas ok pag may gulong.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Ok lang sakin na valve cover yung may marka ng cat paws since it can be ignored, wag lang talaga sa body paint.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    bili lang kau ng racumin at ihalo sa kanin na may mantika ng pinagprituhan ng isda. mauubos din sila

4. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    use a high freq sound animal repeller. the sound is audible only to them, it does not polllute the ground nor the air, it can be plugged in around the vicinity of the car. only collateral bad effect, it will affect all the animals around your house as far as the radius where you can hear a dog bark

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Puro ihi naman rims mo

Tito ko ningatngat ng Shepherd nila ang mudguard ng Camry. Kabilaan pa.

Kaibigan ko naman ningangat ang mismong fender. Bakat sa bakal ang ipin :hysterical:
    My yellow lab did the same to my car's bumper but I could never get mad at her

I used to have a cat problem too. They hate the smell of vinegar daw so you can pour vinegar on areas where they frequent but then that could be a problem since you live in a condo. I also have a water gun which I filled with vinegar that I use to spray on the cats. But really the most effective repellant are dogs.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    But really the most effective repellant are dogs.

not my dog. he always lets the neighbor's cat eat first, watches from 1 foot away with nose twitching 'please don't eat it all, leave some for poor me", then eats whatever the cat does not finish. the only time he will eat first is if i bring home his favorite - kentucky fried chicken breast or wings, no gravy please.
    once i shot the cat with a pellet gun and he looked at me like "why did you do that for?" facking useless dog!

7. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    I tried spraying citrus scented cleaner and at the same time piga ng calamansi sa perimeter ng parking slot and so far effective naman. Buong araw kahapon walang paw prints nor jebs sa harap ng car. Sana natauhan na yung pusa.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    not my dog. he always lets the neighbor's cat eat first, watches from 1 foot away with nose twitching 'please don't eat it all, leave some for poor me", then eats whatever the cat does not finish. the only time he will eat first is if i bring home his favorite - kentucky fried chicken breast or wings, no gravy please.
    once i shot the cat with a pellet gun and he looked at me like "why did you do that for?" facking useless dog!

you have a very civilized dog. more civilized than majority of the politicians. if you train a dog to be a tour guide or a seeing dog, he will do just that. if you train a pitbull to be a seeing dog, he will do his job, if you train the same pitbull to be an attack dog, he will be. if you know he is not doing what he is expected to do, have him trained or get another dog who will kill anything that moves

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Our friendly neighborhood stray cats are bigger than our dogs (mini dachshund and mini askal).

We just strung up plastic screens to block possible feline ingress and egress points. Mukhang epektib naman.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    good thing i see kapag tambayan ng pusa yung sasakyan ay walang daga na potentially pwede ngatngatin yung wirings ng sasakyan (mas sakit sa ulo yun)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast