New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Found the book i'm looking for at amazon.com. it costs $16. shipping costs to the philippines is $7. per item cost is $5. scarcity fee is $2. So total of $30. That's around Php 1650.

Uy baka meron diyan mag-oorder anytime soon sa amazon.com, pasabay naman bayaran ko agad. Ayaw maniwala ng friends ko na may VISA/Mastercard na safe naman mag-online shopping eh. hehehe. Thanks thanks!

woodfire: when ordering from amazon, tama ba computation ko? how about customs duties? meron pa ba?

Sa parts naman, siguro sa mustangs plus na lang ako bibili. Oo nga mas mura siya compared sa larry's. I'll email na lang jim young for more details. Thanks ulit!
    Last edited by yomar; February 17th, 2005 at 01:39 AM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i don't know about the scarcity fee though coz this is the first time i've heard of it! shipping costs depends on how fast you would like the delivery to take. the least expensive is the surface mail and the most expensive is the o-nite delivery.

customs taxes for 1 book is very marginal. with an invoice value of US$30, baka wala nang duties & taxes iyan.

since last year, what I do is I order here at "FULLY BOOKED BOOKSTORE" located at rockwell powerplant mall. they allow special orders as long as you have the complete title and author. allow 1-2 weeks before you can pick it up. their prices are very reasonable and not far from what you will spend in Amazon.com

3. FrankDrebin Guest
    This site has a taxes, shipping, etc. calculator. It's a little expensive though.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    uy thanks so much. kanina din my friend told me to order from powerbooks naman. Sige i'll try both sa powerbooks and fully booked! thanks so much

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    buhay pa ba ung e2door and post2post?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yomar, what are you restoring? Is it a mustang fastback? what year and type of engine?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    1969 mustang grande hardtop 250 cid

yung avatar ko

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by yomar
    1969 mustang grande hardtop 250 cid

yung avatar ko
    Is that a straight-6 engine?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    OT:
    yupyup inline 6 siya
    currently it's mechanically working but i have to get rid of the rust, recondition the parts, replace some interior parts etc. But i can get it to start naman

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the person restoring my mustang has a couple of V8 engines. You might be interested. He has a 289V8, 302V8, and a 351W V8 engines with tranny.

Mine is a 289V8 which I modified by installing an edelbrock performer intake and a 4-barrel carter carburetor.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Buying parts online