New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Sir, good afternoon mga sir. Got into a minor accident where my accent HB rear bumper got disaligned with 3 minor scratches ranging 2 inches long and may 1/4 mm wide.

My question is, where will i take it for repair, CASA or Repair Shop? What will be the advantages and disadvantages?

To those who have same experiance , where did you bring yours? How much is the damage you paid including repainting of scratch?

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    seems like the scratches are very minimal. as you said, 2 inches long and 1/4 mm wide. that probably won't even be seen unless you point it out.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    papipiliin ka naman sa casa kung ano gusto mo .kung repair or palit ng bagong bumper.

sa labas kasi repair gagawin dyan.siyempre halos half the price ang presyo sa casa kaysa sa labas

4. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Kung covered ng warranty and insurance para mapalitan then go for replacement na...

Sent from my Windows Phone 8 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    I also got a few scratches, paint-off and misalignment sa bumper ng accent hb ko, will wait for a few more minor stuff to happen within the year before dalhin sa casa para sulit na ang warranty, you might like to consider the same; esp without any front&rear sensor/camera and given my limited driving experience, mapapadalas talaga ang bumps and scratches... Hopefully hanggang dun lang hehe

6. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Thanks for the replies.

Went to Hyundai North Edsa and the Insurance told me that they will replace the rear bumper. However, I did not asked how much is the participation

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

Bumper Alignment