New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by woodfire
    3) DTM Performance - look for Tommy Teng - they especialize in suspension problems and boasts of state-of-the-art suspension diagnostic equipment. They're located at Commonwealth Avenue. Don't have the number though. (Tommy is also a member of the club)
    Dindo, Tommy Teng? di ba sila ung nasa Caltex (e. rod)? lumipat na ba sila?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yes, bukas pa yung nasa E. Rodriguez.

However, they have a brand new shop sa Commonwealth going to Fairview that specializes in suspension diagnostics and repair.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Thanks guys, How about Basics sa Libis? recommended ba yon? I'll give the CASA guys until friday, kung wala pa rin I'll pull it out tapos I'll try those shops that you recommended....Papano pala yon malamang they will charge me for the alignment cost, whould I pay for it? parang ayaw ko kasi di naman nila na-align eh? pero sasabihin nila na inalign naman nila pero di doon ang problema so I Should pay them....hay hirap!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    What the website of BMW club Phil.? tried to access it parang di gumagana? thanks

5. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Yeah! Its really frustrating if the CASA mechanics can't even size-up the problem! Having owned two Bimmers in the past, I stopped going to the CASA since two years ago. Most of the BMW Club members also have their bimmers repaired outside the CASA. Believe you me, the BMW CASA mechanics don't know crap about gut-feel diagnostics and solely rely on computer scanning techniques.

Here are some of the shops patronized by the BMW Club members:

1) AUTOVEC owned by Werner Reimer - located at E.Rodriguez Blvd Q.C. - call 7262978 (btw, Werner is a member of the club)

2) ERL Motorwerx - look for Ernie Lorenzo - located at C. Benitez St. Horseshoe Drive, Quezon City - call 413-3911 (Ernie took care of my E30M3 when I still had it)

3) DTM Performance - look for Tommy Teng - they especialize in suspension problems and boasts of state-of-the-art suspension diagnostic equipment. They're located at Commonwealth Avenue. Don't have the number though. (Tommy is also a member of the club)

Thanks Woodfire, I called up AutoVec and ERL, sino mas okay puntahan muna with the problem I have? AutoVec or ERL? Thanks again!!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Try Autovec since they only specialize in bimmers. Tell Werner Reimer that Dindo Velasquez referred you.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ...3) DTM Performance - look for Tommy Teng - they especialize in suspension problems and boasts of state-of-the-art suspension diagnostic equipment. They're located at Commonwealth Avenue. Don't have the number though. (Tommy is also a member of the club)
    I believe Tommy's new shop in Fairview is named Autotechnika. They still have the Caltex E. Rod branch, but all automotive services will be done in the new shop. Btw, months from now, a new branch will open up in Fort area.

I'm pretty sure they can do the job well, since johnqpublic318 who also happens to post here works there too.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Try Autovec since they only specialize in bimmers. Tell Werner Reimer that Dindo Velasquez referred you.
    Thanks Woodfire! I'll do that

9. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Thanks Ungas, ngayon dami na akong pupuntahan di na ako masyadong desperado and hopeless!! hehehehe

10. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    did they check the height of the car, if a spring is sagging it could cause that. check din the tires like the other posters said

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
BMW alignment problem, CASA does not have a clue what's wrong...pls. help!