New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I've been trying to post this thread in the Car Talk section:

Does anybody know a good site for older model car blueprints? I am looking for a Corolla blueprint, model year 1970's (KE?). Prefer ones with measurements but if they don't have that, I can find the measurements somewhere else. I just need the diagrams. The one I frequent, SMCars.net, doesn't have the older models (they have the ae86 I think, but not the older ones).

My plan is to make another Lego car, and most of the ones I do are from the family. I just got new bricks so I thought I'd make another Lego model of a car we had, which is the old 74 or 79 Corolla SE (or was it SL?).

I know, pics can be helpful, but I'd like to have the blueprints as reference too. TIA!

============================

It's my 13th attempt to post a new thread and I always receive a "cannot display page" error. What's going on?!?!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hirap ata yun bro hehe...

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I'm still trying, kahit sa ibang section ayaw. Is something wrong with the server? Ibang website wala akong problema, I can post easily and it's very fast. But here I have to wait, and then it says di pwede...

I tried the workshop, car talk, and pitstop. Neither section allows me to post a new thread, yet I can reply? What's going on?
    Last edited by mbeige; March 1st, 2007 at 03:19 PM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I had that kind of problem before... though it went away after a day or two...

Moving your thread to the workshop forums. :police:

Blueprints for old cars [Renamed]