New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by umzzzzz
    san yun sir? directions naman...TIA!
    Coming from Greenhills Ortigas direcho lang then make a left sa Santolan. After a few meters nasa right side ung Concept One. Lingon ka na lang sa left side andun na Speedyfix.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Kay Speedyfix!

3. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    if you need directions just call the landline in my sig

btw, thanks for the referrals guys! ;)

4. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Congratulations on your new 2nd hand car. That Civic is highly reliable (assuming it was cared for well).

For maintenance, you can buy your parts from PartStar. PartStar supplies original and replacement parts, and I found them cheaper than Banawe. They have a mechanic there named Kado, who previously worked w/ Honda. He is very good.

Directions: From Cainta or Pasig, get to EDSA. Turn right at Taft Ave. (the one w/ the LRT). After a few hundred meters, you will find PartStar on your right (w/ a big sign). You may call them at 511-0446, 511-0447 or 831-9383 to inquire and schedule before you go there. Its quite far from your place, but worth it.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Bros,
    How about sa QC area? Kahit banawe? Do you know any reliable auto supply there selling Honda parts?

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    speedyfix,

sent u a PM...

ako i have a 2000 Civic LXi serviced to lahat sa Casa...kaso this time palit daw shock front shock absorbers at trailer arm bushings...ginagawa niyo din ito at orig parts...mas mura at ok naman kesa casa?

thanks

7. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    you can also get the parts from casa. i'm pretty sure our labor is cheaper and it will be finished a whole lot faster than casa

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Auto shop for Honda maintenance/parts