New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Hi,

I am going to have my chassis aligned due to a collision 2 years ago. There have been noticeable defects in the chassis, alignment in particular that spawned recently.

Has anyone ever had any experience with their service and/or product output when it comes to chassis alignment?

Thanks

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by spyghost View Post
    Hi,

I am going to have my chassis aligned due to a collision 2 years ago. There have been noticeable defects in the chassis, alignment in particular that spawned recently.

Has anyone ever had any experience with their service and/or product output when it comes to chassis alignment?

Thanks

saan yung shop bro?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    sa shaw blvd mandaluyong

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    sir, di ko pa na-try magpagawa dyan. pero based sa threads ang daming di maganda tungkol sa rapide and shops ownded by it gaya ng sevitek shaw. so ang maipapayo ko lang is check mo muna kung rapide din ang may ari nyan.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    well i think you have no choice as of now i think they're the only one who have this chassy alignment machine , saturn closed due to broken chassy alignment machine
    make sure you ask how long will it take to do the job
    make sure ask how much your going to spend ( estimate )
    and most of all ask them if they included the 12% vat on your estimate
    baka magulat ka nalang meron palang additional 12% vat on all there charges including labor may 12% vat , thats what i experienced with them
    they gave me an estimate and when billing came ayun na ang +12% sa lahat

workmanship : ok lang

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by utk505 View Post
    well i think you have no choice as of now i think they're the only one who have this chassy alignment machine , saturn closed due to broken chassy alignment machine
    make sure you ask how long will it take to do the job
    make sure ask how much your going to spend ( estimate )
    and most of all ask them if they included the 12% vat on your estimate
    baka magulat ka nalang meron palang additional 12% vat on all there charges including labor may 12% vat , thats what i experienced with them
    they gave me an estimate and when billing came ayun na ang +12% sa lahat

workmanship : ok lang

hmmm... ano kaya yung ok lang? di ako kasi makakuha ng clear picture between diamond casa vs velocity in terms of workmanship vs cost.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    ok means satisfactory ang gawa nila not good and not bad

so you have 2 choices pala , pa estimate mo nalang
    sa velocity you have to pay 3.8k so that they can see the damage to your car they'll put it in the alignment machine to know how much they will pull or push after that they can estimate how much will be the cost kung ok na sayo estimate nila or papagawa mo na then you dont need to pay the 3.8k

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by utk505 View Post
    ok means satisfactory ang gawa nila not good and not bad

so you have 2 choices pala , pa estimate mo nalang
    sa velocity you have to pay 3.8k so that they can see the damage to your car they'll put it in the alignment machine to know how much they will pull or push after that they can estimate how much will be the cost kung ok na sayo estimate nila or papagawa mo na then you dont need to pay the 3.8k
    between diamond casa and velocity ano ang mas maganda in your opinion?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    sorry can't choose coz sa velocity palang na try ko
    but guess what mismo tao nila ask me kung magpapalign ako sana sa saturn nalang daw i told him hindi na kasi nanduon na oto ko sa kanila, so i was wondering bakit nya nasabi ito and later i found out na yun tao nasa saturn ang nag turo sa kanya magalign and maybe baka meron din syang commission if i went to saturn well hindi na natin malalaman ang katotohanan

im not saying na dont go to velocity pakiramdaman mo nalang ask questions para alam nila your very concern sa workmanship important is makausap mo silang mabuti and take a look at there works

10. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    up ko lang to. ok ba sa velocity motors? may problem yata kasi chassis alignment ko, eto yung nakita kong shop nung magsearch ako online. d kasi ako masyado maalam sa chassis alignment kaya feeling ko baka lokohin ako. thanks in advance!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
any reviews/experience on velocity motors?