New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    can u give me recommendations where to have alternative (to casa) shops for service and repair for my bmw. thanks.
    and include address, contact no if possible :D

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    for bmw parts and accessories try basic its right in front of citibank eastwood libis.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I see a shop along Santolan near Ortigas (across Kartek) that services Euro cars... i see late model BMW's outside. Maybe you could try check them out.

We also used to bring our beemer (before we sold it) to a shop on the side street near Servitek Timog. The guy know his stuff IMO.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    dude try mo TOPGEAR!!! call them nalang 7217947 for the address nakalimutan ko na eh. they deal with european cars and mostly bimmers. ano ba ride mo? try visiting our site www.bmwclubph.com if your really into bmw's

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    e36speeder, how does one join the BMW Club of the Phils.? Are members into customizing their rides? I have an E36 320i which I plan to sell last year. however, since brand new ones are quite pricey, i instead decided not to sell and just customize it (performance and looks).

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    woodfire,

Details are in their site. Meron yatang monthly at annual fees. Madami ding activities.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    woodfire: well we have regular mini club ebs which are announced either on the website forum or by text. we have fun runs around the metro. membership is 1T per year. and yes there are a lot of dressed up bimmers in the club! try visiting the site and check it out. taga san ka ba? north or south?:lol:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    e36speeder,

Hehehe. Neighbors kami ni woodfire dito sa QC.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup!basic sa libis is a nice place for euro car owners...their prices are way cheaper than in the casa...at least 1/3 cheaper...
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Aside from that we have events such as car shows, meetings, F1 viewings, race clinics, track days, technical discussions, and a wide variety of events such as car launches, etc.. Soon we'll have an even bigger variety of events such as karting days, fun runs with other clubs (which we're actually doing now).

I'd also like to add that the membership fee isn't really a fee since you're paying for the things that come back to you, and what we do as a club, such as have shirts made, car badges, stickers, etc.

In the end we're not here to make a profit but make our members happy :D

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Any Recommendation, shop na sanay sa BMW. thanks.